1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

1st bobcat

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by eashdrywall, Sep 9, 2008.

1. eashdrywall

eashdrywall New Member

Well How did I do?
    [​IMG] ;)

2. eashdrywall

eashdrywall New Member

Re: 1st bobcat

[​IMG]

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

Re: 1st bobcat Alright I figured it out

Two things I notice is the front corners of the eyes are too low and the back corners are too high. Check you reference on those. From what I can see, your lipline looks clean. I would recommend taking all those pins out so you can make adjustments if need be. If the slot is nice and thin as well as your skin, it won't move. If it does, you will be able to make the necessary adjustments without all the pins in the way.

4. eashdrywall

eashdrywall New Member

Re: 1st bobcat Alright I figured it out

Thanks Matt.

5. eashdrywall

eashdrywall New Member

Come on guys and gals. Tell me what you think. ;)

6. BOBTRAC

BOBTRAC New Member

Well you know me!!, I personally think you need to go back to drywall !!! just kidding bro, I think for your first I think it looks fantastic. keep it up.

7. eashdrywall

eashdrywall New Member

Thanks. Screw the drywall. LOL ;D

8. eashdrywall

eashdrywall New Member

By the way, Get back to work. Heading over to the shop. Peace Out

9. BOBTRAC

BOBTRAC New Member

Try and get something done today,quit playing with your pussy,let it dry and just check on it. call me when my bear shows up
    thanks bro

10. eashdrywall

eashdrywall New Member

I guess I can.Nothing to do. Till I get my coon and skunk.Guess I can hang some OSB. I wanna ask a favor for next monday thru thursday morning. Talk about it tonight. ;D

11. BOBTRAC

BOBTRAC New Member

What ever it is ,the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!. HAHAHAHA. See ya tonight. By the way, GET THOSE FAWNS SKINNED OUT.

12. eashdrywall

eashdrywall New Member

Why? Ive got the saw out right now. Somebody has to do it.lol ;D

13. Ivey

Ivey Ravenwood Wildlife Studios

let what dry out, your p*&&y or?....just kidding, sugar!

14. DILLWEED

DILLWEED www.burkholderswildlifestudio.com

Matt pretty much nailed it , the eyes definitely need some adjustment . REFERANCE , REFERANCE , REFERANCE ;) !! The mouth and the nose look good though

15. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

you need to zoom that picture out, i just noticed the yellow carding in the ears, and at that angle, he is gonna look "bat" eared, i think they need to be moved up on the head from the looks of things. ;)