1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hair dryers

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by mike g, Sep 10, 2008.

1. mike g

mike g Active Member

I was working on putting earliners in a deer cape today and I always use a hair dryer to dry the ear before I install them. Shortly after I started I heard the phone ring, I shut the dryer off and answered the phone and no one was there. I started working again and turned the dryer back on and sure enough the dam phone was ringing again. Just as soon as I shut the dryer off the phone stopped ringing. I walked to the window to see if someone was watching me and having a good laugh for making me turn on and off that hair dryer. I stood there looking for a while an no one was out there but sure enough as soon as I turned that dryer back on I heard the phone again, I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. Just as soon as I shut that dryer off the phone quit. I got to thinking that it wasn't someone outside my window playing a prank on me, it was the the hair dryer company.

Does your hair dryer make you hear the phone ring?

2. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

lol you wanna share what you've been smoking? lmao

3. mike g

mike g Active Member

Come on, you have never thought the phone was rings while you had a hair dryer running? ;D

WOW maybe I am crazy like my wife says. :D

4. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

Nope and I have 20/20 hearing to ;) LOL

5. ChipD.

ChipD. New Member

Been there done that.

6. laserred

laserred New Member

I ALWAYS hear the phone ringing when my hair dryer is on, that and the vacuum! I'm so glad I'm not the only one now.

7. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Just think if you had the phone on vibrate!

8. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

If that was the case and it really worked I would put that sucker in my pocket and run the hair dryer ALL DAY!!! LMAO!!!

9. mike g

mike g Active Member

Ok before the paddy wagon comes and drags me off to a rubber room, the above storyline was a joke. :D
    Yes, I really do here the ringing of the phone while running the hair dryer and I know it's the hair dryer but sometimes my mind convinces me the phone is ringing. NO, I am not crazy ;)

10. I always hear my baby crying now. Always. Drives me nuts.

The phone always rings when I'm vacuuming.

And the latest with the cell phone isms.......my right thigh always vibrates.