1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bookmarking a post?

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by jbnf, Sep 17, 2008.

1. jbnf

jbnf New Member

I have checked the archives and maybe I am not typing in the key words but my question is this:

Is there a way I can bookmark certain posts. I don't want to have to reply to a post just so I can find it later. If not can you add this option? There are so many informative posts on here and it would be nice to have them all in one folder. This has probably been covered before but I couldn't find it.

Thanks to all the people that help us beginners out.

2. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

click the 'notify' button on the thread you want to mark
    click profile
    click Notifications and Email on the left side
    you will see a list of threads you have selected notify also you will be emailed when any changes are made to them.

3. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Just a thought, but you could probably just copy and paste them into a word pad
    document, then save that in a folder. You could have different folders for different
    post topics.

4. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

also if your at your computer use the bookmark feature (Internet explorer) and rename it if need be to know what link is for.

5. jbnf

jbnf New Member

Well that was easy enough. Thanks Riverdale, & Scott, I appreciate the quick reply. I will have to try those options next time.

Thanks again.
    Josh F.