1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermist seeks full/part time job...(can relocate almost anywhere)

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by rightstuff, Sep 26, 2008.

1. rightstuff

rightstuff New Member

Hi everyone, I've been a taxidermist for over 20 years in San Diego,California.I have worked for 3 other taxidermists,plus custom and commercial work.I specialize in birds,skin-mount fish,and small mammals.I'm always willing to learn and work with you (no B.S. or attitude) My problem is my rent has gone up to $2,800/month and i can't compete with the millionaires...Also,hunting is virtually non-existant in san diego,and seems everyone here has turned into a PETA activist....Not good for any taxidermist...SO i've been looking for work elsewhere. I'm willing to relocate anywhere in the U.S. as long as its within 15 minutes of a city or wal-mart!!! If your serious about hiring,please send PM or leave info. THANKS!!!!

2. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

Well I guess that rules out working for me.

My studio in Oregon is 18 miles from town & my Alaska studio is 20 miles from Fairbanks.

Both places Wall mart is on the other side of town. About 25 minutes to get to each.

Darn, I am really needing anouther worker.

RJ Simington

3. Five year old post.