1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Butterfly pics

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by al from sc, Sep 29, 2008.

1. ??? ???..I made some butterflies out of some fish fins,,does anybody have any butterfly pictures out there?? ;D ;D ;D

2. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Are you looking for reference pictures? The Flickr photo gallery has tons.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=butterfly+macro&m=text

3. Thanx Nina,,have googled up some nice ones,,and today I just looked at some outside..amazing what you;ll see if you just look.. ;D ;D ;D

4. You could go on to Google that is ware I got thees!

5. nic e blues..countryeiw...looking through some on google..they are really beautful.when iAMfinished with one I;ll post a pic..Looking at the awesome art on this forum,,,I hope I can do them justice,,I took the pec, fins on somr bass and stripers,,been saving fins for about 2 years..matched up about 5 pairs and thought they would be cool painted like butterfly wings,, 8) 8) 8) 8)

6. cool!

7. WeaponX

WeaponX I'm an old dude

Al here are a couple I took the other day in my garden

8. WeaponX

WeaponX I'm an old dude

second one same butterfly different flower

9. ArtistPete

ArtistPete Member

..I made some butterflies out of some fish fins

I'd like to see those Al.....post some pics if ya have 'em.

10. thatguyonline

thatguyonline winnie the pooh

WI
    Waiting for pics.

11. yukonjeff

yukonjeff New Member

Alaskan Butterfly.....they have Stingers ;D
    [​IMG]

12. Okay,,okay...I sent onr to my friend in N.C.,,and my next door neighbors little girl painted 2 last nite..I:ll post hers when she gets home from school..heres one thats unpainted,,and with no bady..

13. These are the butterflies that Dale Gollwitzer my neibor colored..hope yall like them..she is only 9 years old,,I think she did great,,

14. One more..

15. ArtistPete

ArtistPete Member

Wow--what a clever idea Al! And your neighbor Dale did a great job on those color-filled paint jobs--and only 9 yrs. old--could be a future professional if she keeps that up! I like the ones w/ spots- Good job Dale! She even has colorful bandaids on her fingers.

16. First of all...Beautiful butterflies!! They are awesome!! Al sent me one a while back, but haven't had any ideas on how to paint it up yet, nor have I had the time. But I do love it, it is awesome.

17. Try flocking it with some blue or orange or yllow them spot with an airbrush,,just something i have been evperimenting with,,