1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lifesize Mammal of the Month #7 (10/08) - (11/08)

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Doylestudio, Oct 1, 2008.

1. CWP

CWP Custom Hardwood Plaques

NICE BEAVER!! LOL

2. TheTrophyRoom

TheTrophyRoom New Member

[​IMG]

3. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

[​IMG]

4. heres that coon pretty much finished. my bearded dragon wanted to pose in the pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

haha nice beardie! maybe my ball python will feel the need to pose with my next mount......

6. Ivey

Ivey Ravenwood Wildlife Studios

That's funny- your story, not your opossum. He's looking great- and I ALWAYS use a billion pins! But wanted to share a little story, and how the old adage "it's the thought that counts" really is true. One year for Christmas, from my ex-husband's nieces, ages 6 and 8, I was given a BEAUTIFUL gift bag, with lots of pretty tissue paper and bells and bows all over it- they really put a lot into making that gift bag gorgeous, bless their sweet little hearts. Well, you just KNEW it was going to be something really special! And boy, WAS IT! They lived on a farm and had been "shopping" in their barn. My gifts included several barn cat skulls, an Opossum skull, some feathers, misc. bones and bits, a broken turtle shell, a bird skeleton, and 2 very mummified mice!!! Ha ha! Can you imagine? I loved them soooo much for that- these were EXTREMELY THOUGHTFUL gifts for a Taxidermist Aunt, they were truly thinking of me and what I might want, and to this very day, that is the most honest, THOUGHTFUL, precious gift- not to mention my favorite gift, ever. God Bless little kids and their sweet and innocent thoughts. It really IS the thought that counts, and may we all remember this throughout the coming seasons, now and always. Thank you again, Amanda and Eliza, for touching my heart so deeply. God Bless you all out there, have a great holiday season! Sincerely, Ivey Ravenwood Wildlife Studios