1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Squirrel mouts. Why cost more than $ 65 ?

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by GeeWhiz, Oct 14, 2008.

1. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Joey you you could do one in 48 mins. too if you left the paws in which is what it looked like when I blew up the picture. I may be wrong but I don't think so.

2. CWP

CWP Custom Hardwood Plaques

is that you in the avatar?? sure looks like conner mccloud from highlander to me. just curious

3. i hardly belivie that squirrel has correct eye shape. you cant make a good squirrel mount in that time ... heres a squirrel mount done by John Bellucci i know he didnt spend no 30 to 45 minutes on it

Here's is a mount of a Blonde color phase Gray Squirrel.
    [​IMG]

4. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

he aint charging 48.95 either!! LMAO!!

5. nah he's charging probley another 0 added to that

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

There are two things that are fun in life that you never admit to doing......
    #1 a fat chick
    #2 riding a moped!

7. *beats head against keyboard * LMAO

8. kdill

kdill New Member

Is the cardboard base why you charge so little? If so... then I understand? LOL Talk about being cost effective!! LMAO I bet that cardboard is easier to hang on the walls too huh? Just a little duct tape and no need to find a wall stud...LOL I kill me! PS...Be sure to wear your helmet when on your GOPED...Helmets save lives...LOL

9. Mink

Mink New Member

Here's a squirrel I did in about 20 min! (It was a scrap hide I made into a halloween decoration.)

[​IMG]

But seriously, this is what my real squirrel mounts look like (and they take about 2-3 hours for me to mount!)

[​IMG]

10. That halloween squirrel is hilarious. ;D

11. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Gotta have a 48 minute timer for those hard boiled, exploded, stuck to the ceiling eggs. (Don't ask how I know ::) )

12. That's what my 15 minute squirrels look like and people love them around halloween! I get twice as much too just because they are a novility!

13. OMG ... THIS GUYS A JOKE DONT EVEN BOTHER TALKING TO HIM

14. ron shaleen

ron shaleen New Member

do you want to mount two red squrrils for me?612 240 5118

15. Hey don't be to hard on Whiz. I told my wife for years that you could not build a house in 7 days without a lot of the work done ahead of time while we watched Extreme home makeover. Then the pulled into a house a few miles down the road. There was a old house there when we drove by on Sunday and I told my wife we were going back the next Sunday. Well let me tell you there was a beautiful house there finished and the people were living there. It will be on in Jan.

16. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

...and it was built for only 65.00!

17. No I was built for free.

18. come on thirty minutes no way!

19. muscle20

muscle20 New Member

I would also like to see what a squirrel mounted in under an hour would look like ?

20. noobietaxi

noobietaxi Nothing like the CRACK of a .22!!!!

How much for a Halloween one? =P