1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hanging with Mr.B -Year 2!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by EJ, Oct 23, 2008.

1. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Looks like a tradition has been established!...This past Sunday we headed out for our yearly trip to the Carolina Renaissance. Like last year it was a Great time and our little group seems to be growing because David Patton and his family came out with us this year. We couldn't keep up with him, but we did run across him from time to time! ;D . The people who get into the Renaissance Period really get into the Renaissance Period! I would like to Thank the Barnhardt Family for including me an Deb in on their trip again this year. It was a Good Time! ;)

The Queen arrived and welcomed everyone in!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like I said, "The people who get into the Renaissance Period really get into the Renaissance Period!"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I photographed the above couple the lady ran up and said "This is the picture you really want My Lord"...Who was I to argue? ::) ;D
    [​IMG]

Heres a couple of Fairy's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Debbie spotted a Dude fairy or as I called a "It"!...Nope didn't get a picture! Sorry Micheal.

Last year I really enjoyed the Belly Dancers and I'm really not sure what happened this year...True we did go a little later this year so maybe they were bulking up for the winter?..."Or"....Maybe the festival organizers decided to purchase some of these by the pound?...I'm not really sure? But Here They Are! :eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    O'Yeah! ;)
    [​IMG]

I actually caught site of Super Dave acouple of times! 8) He now has a new saying...I didn't know it was 9% alcohol? ;D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The guy in the next pic was having it rough!...He was drunk and telling everyone who would stop to listen that he was a "Victim of Gravity!"...So be careful Ron! ;)
    [​IMG]

We watched some Jousting
    [​IMG]

Found some girl friends for the P-head! ;D
    [​IMG]

Speaking of the P-Head!....Scary ain't it?
    [​IMG]

We just hungout and had a great time with great friends! ;)
    [​IMG]

2. I swear I didnt touch that man,... that I remember.... ;)

I love those fairs! Therre is a huge on every year over here, I used to go every year. When I was 22, I tried out for the jousting team. Worked on training my horse to joust and rear up on command for over a year. I ended up on the "reserve" team, but never got to perform in front of the crowd. But did get to dress up my horse and ride around in costume all day long for a weekend.

3. Ej, looked like fun. That has got mto be the first time i CAN REMEMBER THAT YOU MADE A POST WITHOUT THAT DAMN HOG MEISTER PHOTO, OR WASCO AWARD PHOTOS, OR THE HOG BASE, OR THE WASCO AWARDS, OR THE HOG, OR THE WASO AWARDS OR THE WASCO AWARDS, OR THE WASCO AWARDS loL lol

4. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

those fests are magnets for big, fat ugly chicks wanting to show off cleavage.. LOL

6. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

reminds me of BURNING MAN!!! ::) ;D ;D

7. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

Was that Dennis in the fancy pants? LMAO!

8. crittercraft

crittercraft A venti caffe' mocha vodka valium latte to go plz

GA
    I love RenFest! Looks like you guys had a great time. Those pictures made me want a turkey leg. . . . until I got to those belly dancers :-\ I think I'll pass now :p LOL

9. Spoke too soon LOl