1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Edwin Alarcon-High Country Taxidermy

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by taxiwife, Oct 23, 2008.

1. taxiwife

taxiwife New Member

Would like to hear experiences from past or current employees. PM only please and Thank You.

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I wouldn't care if Edwin Alarcon was the biggest A-hole in the world, the experience you would get from working in his shop is priceless!! :)

3. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Well-Known Member

I met edwin in june about employment and he is not an A-HOLE at all :D. Super nice guy, beautiful studio and opportunity. I'm in the works myself if things go well.

4. hicntry

hicntry New Member

Taxiwife,

Hello and sorry for not responding earlier. It would be a pleasure to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. I do believe I just met with yor husband on Wednesday and had a great interview with him. Let me know if you guys have any other questions I can answer. Thanks and please thank your husband for his time.

Michael P.
    I am sure someone out there might think that of me!!!!!! you got it right, opportunity is great and what is great with this industry is that everyone that has come on board with my company has brought great things into our business. I am truly blessed to be in this industry.

Ryan Rhodes
    Thanks for the kind words and look forward to our working relationship. I am committed to you and hope all works smoothly with the transition from the East coast.

Sincerely,

Edwin Alarcon
    Owner - HIgh Country Taxidermy

5. taxiwife

taxiwife New Member

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt];D
    Welll! It seems it is easy to figure things out here. My hubby didn't know that I had posted my question and was surprised that I did.
    When it comes to my family I am a little cautious.
    My hubby had a terrific meeting with Edwin and thinks highly of him. I guess if God wants us in Wisconsin He will provide the way for us to see a clear path. Due to my health conditions we need insurance and live too far away for a commute.
    So, thank you to those of you that responded to my question and I find it interesting as to how anyone found out my husband's name. {I never posted it.} I am not just talking about Edwin, but also some of the folks that have contacted me that had his FULL name.
    That is a little scary for me. God Bless and take care.