1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fish Foam place closing ! ?

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by wildwings, Oct 30, 2008.

1. wildwings

wildwings New Member

Ok I get my foam from taxidermy shows, matuska and Mckenzie any how was wondering if most companies get the foam from the same place ie ( Foam Products out of MN.) Any how I am debating if I should by a couple of boxes or not worry about it. I know times are tough but man alot of taxidermy companies are closing or some of there suppliers are closing. Please help me out I really dont want to buy the foam now unless I have too. I already had problems with freeze dried bait fish and the 1 place I found them Hide and Beak are closing also :( I prefer the white/ creme colored 6" x 18" x 4' chunks that come 2 in a box. Thanks

2. A- Fish

A- Fish Stehling's Taxidermy

Is foam products closing ??? The major suppliers all get it from them. Were did you here that ?

3. Drew foam in Monticello Arkansas, plus they can cut it to any size you want.

4. lookn4awhitetail

lookn4awhitetail "I shoot a Mathews, cause I dont wanna Hoyt them"

I took advantage of the Van Dykes FREE SHIPPING Cause thats oversize price on those boxes. I carves just like the stuff I used from Foam Products...

5. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

So did I.

6. wildwings

wildwings New Member

7. wildwings

wildwings New Member

So let me know if I need to stock up or if its not such a big deal. I hate to be looking for foam and not finding it or paying out the arse for foam. I think last time I ordered it it was like $85 for the box.