1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Does anyone know Taxidermist Charles Gossett in Kentucky area

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Russ of V.O.W.T, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Russ of V.O.W.T

Russ of V.O.W.T my Ken Edwards moment

this man Charles Gossett from Alexandria Kentucky according to the internet at phone number 859-635-3179 has had a Hunt of a Lifetime childs Oryx for going on THREE YEARS NOW. After multiple calls by the childs parents and Hunt of a Lifetime, he has quit returning calls, he used to tell us that it was done just needed to ship, then that shipping company damaged it and he wanted to repaint the nose, ect.... ect...... if anyone in the area can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated, as this child has taken a turn for the worse, and we really need to get this to him, before the worst happens. thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide,
    Russ Pendergraft
    Missouri/Arkansas/Oklahoma Hunt of a Lifetime Ambassador

2. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

That is about as low as it gets. Russ call the President of the Ky Assoc. maybe he can help.

3. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Not to be a smartass but if a mechanic had your car too long would you call another garage to go see what's going on?

Someone will need to go to Gossett's. Do you have any HOALT directors in the area? No third party is going to want to get into this mess. It is going to take one of your people. Say I would call this guy, what exact business is it of mine.....and he would probably tell me the same.

Get one of your people to go up there.....or call the local Police and get them involved. At least they have some power.

4. better have a darn good reason