1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Week in Fish Pictures~ Year 3# Week# 6

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Ron Kelly

Ron Kelly Active Member

Great work this week to all. As a former Marine, I would like to thank you all for remembering this day. I always take off work for (my) day so I will be in the deer stand all day today. I know, it's a tough life. Anyway, I will be thinking of my fellow fishheads while listening to the geese fly over and waiting for the 10 pointer I am watching to arrive. Happy Veterans Day John C from me and to all the rest who served that I am unaware of. Thanks for allowing us the freedom we still have left. It seems like it is dissapearing rapidly. I, for one, will always fight to the death for mine and yours as well. Ron

2. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Wow a real live steelhead skin mount! Awesome paint scheme Dave.

Ron~ I will be thinking of you in that beautiful tree stand, while I put together another deer ::) God speed with a nice buck!

Yes this is a special day for us all! Thanks to all who serve,

Jeff

3. fishtail

fishtail New Member

UFD- That Steelhead is awesome. Thanks for your compliment.

I would also like to thank and recognize the veterans today. Any of you fishheads that are vets... you are very appreciated by my family and I. My Dad served in WWII, and I thank him often. I need to call him this evening.
    Ron- Hope you enjoy your day.

4. Sweet fish guys!! Here is my metal Mahi And yellowfin tuna

5. Thanks alot comment Uncle Dave. Your work is immaculate as usual.

Snakewave cool fish this week. Well every week. I love your mahi and the tuna.

6. Travis thanks for the comments but your Mahi is beautiful . i can only hope to paint like that

7. well here is a 40" ocean run king, Sorry about the crappy picture but i didnt know is was crappy untill i put it on the computer then it was to late to take another since the customer picked it up all ready.