1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

fishing photos

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by solway, Nov 9, 2008.

1. den007

den007 Active Member

The flats........Punta Allen is the nearest "town" if you can call it that. These cuda are safe to eat since they can't feed on reef that could contain ciguatoxin. The owner down there says he eats them raw as civiche every week. Despite what some say, they are delicious. I think some folks like to pretend they are all toxic so they can take them home to eat.

2. I got my new personal best sheepshead this weekend. A 9lb citation. That beat my last one that was 7.6lbs. My buddy fishing with me this morning caught one 11.6lbs. Just in time for my batteries to go bad in my camera. So we got no pics. :-\ At least he'll have his citation to prove it. That thing was BEAST!!!!
    [​IMG]

3. You guys are killing me, i am just getting my boat ready for the year. I have been to busy trying to get my house ready to sale. I do hope to fly into a lake back in the Misty fjords, for work, but I might have to slip in my pack rod, for some wild coastal cuts.
    Travis, that Sheepshead is huge. What a cool looking fish! Are you going to mold that one?

4. SR1

SR1 Divorces cost so much cause they are worth it!!!!!

WNY
    Here is a few steelhead from last year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Yeah I've been taking a little more fishing time this year. LOL Yes I am gonna mold it for sure. As long as I keep beating my personal best I'll keep hanging em on the wall.

6. Brian buy a used Canon 20D dslr camera with a canon EF lens and 2 or 4 gig card, you will never have that problem again, I have taken of 900 pictures in three days before charging my camera and I have saved enough in the last four years to pay for itself by NOT BUYING, AA batteries. Nice fish. rw

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250440548416&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

7. sluggunner

sluggunner New Member

[​IMG]
    Catfish fillets anyone? =D

[​IMG]
    Not a fish...but I was fishing when I caught him

8. den007

den007 Active Member

Trying this cuda pic one more time!

9. redfisher029

redfisher029 New Member

Ill add a few for ya.
    [​IMG]

Roosterfish from panama
    [​IMG]

Black Marlin from panama
    [​IMG]

Tarpon from ponce inlet, florida (home)
    [​IMG]

Permit from the keys
    [​IMG]

Flounder
    [​IMG]

Thats all for now.

10. SR1

SR1 Divorces cost so much cause they are worth it!!!!!

WNY
    den007,s cuda

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. akairman

akairman New Member

rainbow i picked up on the kenai penn.
    [​IMG]

12. sluggunner

sluggunner New Member

Heres a gar from this morning.
    [​IMG]

13. Trashfish

Trashfish It's not easy being me!!

Slug gunner Your the man, Catfish,Gar, snappers I bet you love Trashfish too. Wants up with half the shell missing on the Snapper?

14. Heres a couple of pics from work
    westslope cutthroat trout from two different high (9600') mountian lakes on a rod and reel genetic collection. My job has its good days
    Mountain lake monster(thats a 12 inch tape in 6" PVC)
    17 1/2" and about 3-3 1/2 lbs.
    [​IMG]

average cuttie
    [​IMG]

15. A couple recreational pics
    tasty burbot
    [​IMG]

Paddling
    [​IMG]

50-60lb Paddlefish from a couple years ago
    [​IMG]

16. sluggunner

sluggunner New Member

I have a hard time thinking of them as trashfish lol.
    In regards to the turtle, he was in my grandparents stocked pond, so he couldn't be released.

17. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

Sluggunner I think trashfish was talking about the gaping hole it the snappers shell. Looks like you took your slug gun to it,lol.

18. sluggunner

sluggunner New Member

Yessir, when I said he couldn't be released, I was hinting at the fact that I had to shoot him lol.

19. rob.s

rob.s New Member

I caught this extremely rare muskie around 50- 60 lbs last year on halloween.

[​IMG]

20. rob.s

rob.s New Member

muskie from last spring. Great pics everyone !! . The paddlefish pic is awesome!! Looks like a shark

[​IMG]