1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

fishing photos

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by solway, Nov 9, 2008.

1. u mountin her up?

2. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

I'm with grady, you should mount that one Matt G.

3. giffdog

giffdog New Member

oh ya Got her all skinned out tonight and in the freeze.

4. buzzbait

buzzbait Padden's Wild & Wet Taxidermy and custom Woodwork

NY
    caught this walleye May 23,2010 28 1/2" x 9lb.6oz. ;D

Attached Files:

5. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Speaking of the kenai, here is a small chromer red Salmon taken from the kenai river. ;)

Hoytman

Attached Files:

6. Went to my freinds this weekend to go to lake arthur for some striper and walleye and bass and stuff............ and i am convinced that lake arthur is basically dead. not a bite for 5 hours. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    so we went home and fished in his pond. 5lbs 20 inches. personal record largemouth. :) finally something good happened in PA!

Attached Files:

7. Nice Bass gradycodd! Here's a Musky being released to hopefully grow a little bigger...

Attached Files:

8. WNWA

WNWA New Member

great looking bass grady,gret thing your doing kstenzel, better watch out the musky
    guides might come and give you a big hug and kiss for that, kstenzel, lol, pickin.....

9. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Well I got another pig smallie. 16 1/4" but fat.

Attached Files:

10. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

another closer pic.

Attached Files:

11. akairman

akairman New Member

had a great afternoon fishing after work and thought i'd share some photos.

this is an odd shaped bass i caught. not more than a couple pounds but put up a heck of a fight
    [​IMG]

here is the high point. one of the largest bass i've caught in the last 6 years.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

what an awesome way to finish an otherwise dreary feb. day

12. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

That's a real pig akairman! And that other bass with the hump back is really cool looking.

13. Paul C

Paul C New Member

I made another trip to the mighty Niagara River in NY yesterday with some friends. We cashed in on the tremendous winter steelhead and brown trout fishing and came away with some terrific specimens and some more great reference pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Nice fish Paul C! I don't know much about steelhead, but that is a very nice brown trout.

15. 18 pound Mackinaw, caught in Odell Lake.. In Oregon

Attached Files:

16. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

A 23" Chain Pickeral caught off a Boo-Yah spinnerbait. ;D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

We had a blast in Islamorada Florida. The chart said the tarpon weighed 135-140. Didn't think fast enough on the permit and only got a length measurement before we released it. 34-1/2 tip of nose to fork of tail.

Attached Files:

18. That is awesome, Crusty. Looks like you and Brenda had a fun time. Both of those are huge fish.

Just got done catching a butt load of ladyfish, the cousin of the mighty tarpon. Fight like hell, but a small fraction of the size of fish I'm after.

19. akairman

akairman New Member

here are a few highlights from the past month or so

Nice redfish out of a local lagoon
    [​IMG]

My Cobia from two days ago
    [​IMG]

Big carp accidentally caught while bass fishing
    [​IMG]

20. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

Here is the first good sized bass of the new year. 17 inches, about 3 pounds. Caught in a super small farm pond. Released to get bigger. Fishing with a broken wrist. I'm so addicted to fishing, I won't stop. Lol.

Attached Files: