1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

fishing photos

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by solway, Nov 9, 2008.

1. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Here are some of my catches from over the years.

My largest Largmouth I caught when I was 14. 22" inches.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    19" in largemouth also caught at Lake Anna here in Va on a white Booyah Spinnerbait.
    [​IMG]
    A 23" Chain Pickerel caught at a local pond. Caught it on the same spinnerbait.
    [​IMG]
    Another 19" Largemouth I caught on the same exact spinnerbait.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here is a 17 1/2" Largemouth Bass that I caught at a local pond.
    [​IMG]
    A little bass. We catch these all the time Texas Rigging.
    [​IMG]
    Here are some Crappie. Tear them up trolling.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Another 17" Largemouth.
    [​IMG]
    Here is a morning at Colonial Beach here in Va. The colors were awesome that morning.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

[​IMG] Went out yesterday evening and put the sneek on this nice carp. Didn't take long to get it inhale a green drake nymph, it was the first time since steelhead season that I saw the backing come off the reel.

3. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Nice carp!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Carp on a Fly Rod. Thats Sic kikkertinz ! .. Nice Job.

Perca, that lake looks like some really nice waters..

Nice Fish everyone.

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Here is some fun I have been having this summer fishing from my Kayak.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=3387228885507&saved

6. EA

EA Well-Known Member

T, unless you are kayaking on a very dark night, the link is bad.. All I can see is a black screen. ;D

7. kikkertinz

Pretty cool Paul! I'd like to see that yak get pulled all over by a muskie.

8. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Me too!

9. Paul - that is a pretty neat video. Like the music too. :)

The other pics and stories of Brook Trout bring back fond memories of yesteryear. This pic is a scan from the Mepps 1984 Fishing Guide Booklet that they used for marketing etc. I caught this big Brook Trout on Lake Nipigon, Ontario in 1984. 25 1/2" and 8lbs 1 oz. on 6lb test Stren. Was a 14 year old whipper snapper at the time with my Walnut Hollow trucker hat on ;D. Caught it in English Bay trolling with the Diawa fiberglass rod/reel in the picture and a Mepps #2 Aglia tipped with a crawler. My Dad is next to me and the Captain/Guide in the background. Pole was bent over fighting the fish and we thought the line was going to break in the rocks at any moment and finally the fish surfaced and we managed to get it into a net with a sigh of relief and celebration. The other spot we caught nice Brook Trout was in West Bay, bank fishing off the rocks. Stayed on an old PT Boat that pulled along 4 or so 14 foot Lunds and the Captain/Guide would take us to various spots on Lake Nipigon to fish. Those were the good old days!! Still have the mount in my basement and the Mepps spinner I caught it on.

[​IMG]

10. Dan_T

Dan_T New Member

Lake Erie walleye.
    [​IMG]

11. Another good day on Lake Ontario !!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. kikkertinz

Oh Yeah!!!! Nice fish! Going up at the end of this month and slam them when they're in the river.

13. Paul C

Paul C New Member

Nice cohos Silverman. Its been a great year for cohos and an even better one for kings.

14. ausfish

ausfish Member

Port Welshpool Australia

Attached Files:

15. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

All great fish photos everyone! Those Ausy fish look like fun to reel in.

Another Kayak trip I filmed a week ago. I am working on getting my videos a little shorter, I am still a rookie at editing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZWR6OpCes&list=UUWyLev4OGdxAWSFeYvnTrzA&index=1&feature=plcp

16. That is pretty neat Low T ,that would be cool fishing kings like that !!!!! ;)

17. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Yes it would, it is on my list. ;-)

18. joegentry14

joegentry14 New Member

Cool videos. At the very beginning of the video, the lens made it look like you had a hog on with the rod doubled over. What kind of camera set up do you use?

19. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Joe, it is a Go Pro camera, another camera that I looked at is the Drift camera. The Go Pro has a bubble lens, and does distort the imige, but it is 11 megapixil, very clear footage. The Drift camera I think, only had a 6 or 7 megapixil, but a more flat image. You tube has reviews of both cameras.

20. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Great fishin' everyone !

T, Nice clips. Looks like you are really enjoying your new set-up. Love that soundtrack too.