1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

fishing photos

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by solway, Nov 9, 2008.

1. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

here is a 18" bass caught in a local resivior, it weighed about 5 lbs.

2. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

a 34" striped bass i caught on a fishing trip on the chesapeake bay

3. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

and here is the real monster, took every bit of my strength just to hold it up, you can see my muscles straining

4. GreenBullhead

GreenBullhead Peep peeep peep C:

NICE striper 7 point!! Gosh I can't wait to surf fish for stripers!

Palominos!!! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] his first.. then the next day he caught another.
    [​IMG]

5. GreenBullhead

LOOK AT THIS MONSTER. He wanted to devour my dad. lol.
    [​IMG]

6. Gack!! you and those sunfish :D
    Someday Ill actually catch one.
    They are beautiful little fish.

7. GreenBullhead

They are awesome fish.. even though sometimes people hate them for biting so much! But hey, I caught the little guy only a few hours before I caught the palomino!!

Here's a super bluegill I caught before I left college in butler county! Definitly good cooking size, but I let it go, lol. Notice the bluegill lure I was using too? :D [​IMG]

8. T3etters

T3etters New Member

Here's a few pics from the last month or so. First one is from Cody, Wyoming, the second one of my son in Billings Mt.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

9. That's a great picture of your son T3, very cute. (DAD DAD he swallowed it again!!!!!)

10. Pompano Navarre, Beach Florida ,Spring Run

Attached Files:

11. Small red from the dock

Attached Files:

12. Heres a nice 21" (not sure on weight) bass i caught last week at a very nice natural pond on a farm i hunt. I decided to try a little fishing while scouting for turkeys, i never got to scout that night as i was having so much fun catchin bass haha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. GreenBullhead

Nice LM bass Adam!
    And that drum is really pretty Jeremy.

14. Here are from a few different crappie outings from earlier this spring. 4 of the crappie were 18" !!!! The picture with the 98 in it was when we "thought" we caught our 4 man limit but missed counted until we got home...Missed it by two!!! But we caught them within an hour an a half. And had to stop due to softball practice. At the pace we were going we could have caught over 400. As soon as the bait was about 4 feet down....BAM, everytime. They were hitting on the fall not the retreive.

Attached Files:

15. here are the rest

Attached Files:

16. Sorry the 98 crappie pic would not open for some reason....if I get it figured out I will post later.

17. Nice pics everybody. I love to see em.

Here are some pics from this weekend. We went out of Hatteras Inlet NC for some dolphin and whatever else would bite. LOL

Here's my personal best so far. A 48" bull. This dude put on a show, making 3 crazy jumps clear out of the water & fought like a Mack truck. LOL He doesn't look as big in the photo cause I didn't hold em up good. Things get kinda hectic when you get a couple on at a time and it makes it hard to take good pics. I can't decide whether or not to do a New Wave repro of it or not. :-\
    [​IMG]

Here is one of my Dads still on the line heading towards to boat.
    [​IMG]

My brothers biggest of the day. Somewhere between 34" and 40" I'm guessing. We didn't measure it.
    [​IMG]

And last my brother again with a small bonito tuna. We kept him for a custom mold & cast. Then he'll probably be bait for a night shark fishing trip. ;D
    [​IMG]

18. Raspy

Raspy New Member

Thought I would share a few pictures of my peackock bass trip in Hawaii. We chose to catch peacock bass instead of going sea fishing. What a blast, and man what a fight they give. Our first time catching these beautiful fish! If your ever on the Island of Oahu look up Chris Wright on hawaiibassfishing.com and he will take care of you. He was a great guide.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She caught the first and the biggest
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

T250,
    Were some pictures on your post at Lake Savant? You are the only person I have ever seen that has been there. I would recognize that honeyhole anywhere.

Todd B

20. I dont know what ones you are talking about but if I am correct they are probably at EJ's portage bay camp Canada