1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dodge City Dealings

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by after the shot, Nov 13, 2008.

1. after the shot

after the shot N.E.A.T. Board Member

Just received a batch of skulls back from Jeremy and Danielle at Dodge City Cape Hide and Skull. They offer a great turn around and good pricing. I am very impressed with the finished product. However, my photography skills are about as bad as can be, but posted a few pics anyway. here is a link to their sight http://www.dodgecitychs.com/. Give them a try. You wont be disappointed.
    Scott

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with those pictures. Very nice job. :)

3. what is the turnaround time. just wanting to know.

4. dodgecity

dodgecity dodgecitychs.com

Scott, thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it! The pictures are great, your photography skills are a whole lot better than mine! Look forward to working with you and Kim again! Thanks!

5. dodgecity

dodgecity dodgecitychs.com

tariadamar, our turn around times of course vary depending on time of year. Busy season we strive to keep it 6 mo. and under. During slower season.. around 12 weeks, give or take a week. We go in order by how we receive them, so just depends on what is already in inventory. Thanks.

6. cool just wondering i live in australia so i wont be dealing with ya. just like to know.