1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mounted Dog PUPPY S pictures are on just now !!! more new pictures on +Beagle

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by snowhare, Nov 16, 2008.

1. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Re: Mounted Dog PUPPY S pictures are on just now !!! more new pictures on

Alfonso, there are taxidermists from all over the world that visit this site. They all try there hardest to comunicate in our language. If you don';t understand it then don't answer them. Making comments like that is just stupid, and there is absolutely no need in it.

2. juniper

juniper Active Member

Snowhare,

I for one really enjoy seeing your work. I think that if someone wants you to recreate their pet and they are Happy with it that is all that matters.

Redwolf I agree 100 % with your comment. IGNORANT and no need for it.

3. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

I second that!

4. taxos

taxos Finches, Buntings

anyone ever seen the work of Gunther von Hagens?

www.koerperwelten.com

5. RDA

RDA Active Member

sHEESH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nice doggies SNOWHARE!!! Very nicely done and convincing......

6. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

Snowhare.....PM sent.

7. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Dear Redwolf,

The one and only reason , i keep on comming on to him , is because i think it is just so wrong and eazy to plase qriticks only to this Puppy thing i started

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

I think it is time to stop right now , and talek possitve about the fine art of Taxidermy ok

8. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

pm sent snowhare.

9. RDA

RDA Active Member

Snow Hare, I for one do not care how you communicate your pictures do the talking anyhow ;) You are a skilled and talented artist no need to worry bout anything else....

10. snowhare

snowhare New Member

:D

Well than i must be an old fart , im almoost fifty years young here , and try to stay here as long as possible , making nice and cool looking mount for all of you to love ore hate ;D ;D

GRS

Forgot this tomorrow i ll make an other PUPPY want to see it when its done , ore are fed up with them!!!

11. lee tees valley

lee tees valley tweety luvva.

keep doing what your doing snowhare. ;) you do it well 8) and these puppy hugger's ??? if you no like taxidermy puppy dont look. ;D

12. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio

At 52, I don't consider myself an "old fart" either, though with all the injuries I've incurred over the years, I sometimes feel like 152 years old!

Personally, Snowhare, I would love to see more mounts of pups, and anything else you produce. You do very good work. It's not just "mechanically" sound, it has emotion to it as well! Keep up the great work!

John.

13. Re: Mounted Dog PUPPY S pictures are on just now !!! more new pictures on

Wow, that says it all right there. we are obviously dealing with a kid. Gee, what a suprize.

AND, before you spout off with crap about disrespecting young people here, do some homework and see there are several VERY young people on this site whom are extreemly repsected. Brushwolf, Widgeon Wacker, Buckrub, and of course, Nina, are all teenagers and are very well liked personalities here and also very talented taxidermists.

And again, I totally admire snowhare's work. Wish I could mount up a dog as well as he does! You ever visit ol' sunny California, look me up! I would be honered to have you stop by my shop! :)

14. Re: Mounted Dog PUPPY S pictures are on just now !!! more new pictures on

good job snowhare. And pay no attention to some of these other guys..lol.. they just like to post comment after comment about nothing.

15. RDA

RDA Active Member

roflmao!!! ;D ;D

16. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Snowhare, I'd love to see more.

Alfonso,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTk3b1oH0Co

17. snowhare

snowhare New Member

I just want to say how good it feels that you realy like what i do , sommetimes it is mabe a bit strange , but i always try to get ahead with taxidermy , try new thing improve my work daly when i can,

Sommetimes it works sommetimes it goos terrebly wrong , and i start over and over again till i got it.

Again thanks for all the good and warm words of almoost all of you Taxidermists worldwide

18. BeckyBird

BeckyBird My Baby Bluebirds

Snowhare, please show more of your dogs. There are far more people here who want to see them. We can appreciate the skill you have.
    On the bird forum, there are many pictures of pet parrots, toucans, falcons, and other neat birds. It is very refreshing to see pictures of uncommon taxidermy mounts. That is why your puppy work has fascinated so many of us here.

P.S. Don't worry about your English! You write better than some of the English-speaking people on taxidermy.net!
    :D

19. alfonso27

alfonso27 New Member

I can speak,write read in about 6 different language =o) BANG!

20. Re: Mounted Dog PUPPY S pictures are on just now !!! more new pictures on

this isn't a talent show, if was id be talking about how i can play the solo for freebird on my guitfidle