1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mounted Dog PUPPY S pictures are on just now !!! more new pictures on +Beagle

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by snowhare, Nov 16, 2008.

1. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Re: Mounted Dog PUPPY S pictures are on just now !!! more new pictures on

And pigs can fly. Why don't you find another thread to piss people off? Better yet another forum?
    I watched you viewing this thread from the time I posted at 2:48 and you didn't respond. I figured one of two things happened. One, you were smart enough to stop posting on this thread because you realized you weren't welcome, Or two, you were too stupid for a comeback.
    Well now I'm convinced it was reason #two. You just don't get it do ya?

2. bear_country01

bear_country01 Active Member

I hug my puppy all day long ! because he's part of the family and not just a pet. yeah i'm a puppy hugger, Am i tree hugger to ???
    Am i a outcast weird person because i think people who have there pets mounted are the sickest damm fools alive hhhmmm , oh well , these days weird is in, just like the people who stretch there ears out to put a big hoops in it or a big metal nut in there tung.

3. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I wouldn't mount a puppy or a kitten for a number of reasons, and I wouldn't have mine mounted BUT why would you say that someone that does is one of the sickest damn fools alive? When someone says taxidermists are the sickest damn fools alive you would be offended. HELLO, WE MOUNT ANIMALS!
    Like I said I wont do it but I'm not closed minded either. I can appreciate it as another form of taxidermy.
    BTW I have 2 big metal "nuts" in my tongue . I'm guessing you don't have any tattoos, or you wouldn't be so judging. But then again your a taxidermist downing someone for doing a different kind of taxidermy.

4. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Just one more to have some funn

Did this sleeping Beagle last year

GR S

5. bear_country01

bear_country01 Active Member

Well I know i should not down anybody for doing what they want to do because it is a free world. I take back what i said by offending anyone. I just pointed out my views on the topic. I grew up the old fashioned way and believe for the most part that certain things should be kept under lock and key. I don't have tats or lug nuts hanging off my head and i like it that way, but if people want to scar ( decorate ) there body thats there freedom. Again thats just my view it.
    Hey snowhare you do great work and i'm sorry if i put you down on the taxidermy work YOU DO A GREAT JOB 1

6. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Yup one more what the hell

7. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Thats cool. I understand.

Nice beagle Snowhare ;)

8. snowhare

snowhare New Member

:D :D

Thanks Bear Country , i got the message now

9. Peter Span

Peter Span Corvids, gotta catch them all!

Verrrry nice snowhare, all your dogs look alive. Don´t think I will ever do one of those stinky greasy mutts though, any mammal that is bigger than a weasel makes me shiver ;D. I´ll stick to the birds ;)

10. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Dear MR Span,,
    Well thank you for your kind comment , regarding my Doggies, i did so many freaking Birds in my life , that they almost make me puke.

So that is why i started mammals , and guess what i like it

11. Gooter

Gooter My Taxidermy Assistant

Snowhare, have you done any cats? (House cats) I'd like to see some pictures if you have. These puppies you've done are really amazing! Thank you for posting the pictures. Some may shy away from mounting them, but there are people who want it done, and so there needs to be people who do them - and well!
    Eileen

12. Peter Span

Peter Span Corvids, gotta catch them all!

Lol snowhare, perhaps in a hundred years I will get sick of mounting birds too and start doing dogs, manaties and brachiosaurs. ;D. But not today ;) (they would't fit in my freezer anyway.)

13. Marc A

Marc A Beaver Creek Taxidermy

I don't do pets for the simple reason that people know their pets so well, and I am afraid to disappoint !

14. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Marc A

I know what you mean by that , but you know i am like a person that never ever will give up tryiing, i made big misstakes also, and it took my years to get to a point , that they looked good enough for me to start mounting them for clients

So just give it a go , with a stray Dog ore cat

Good luck

GR S

15. CarlScroggins

CarlScroggins Oct. 25 1985...It was a good day.

Snowhare,

I feel the same way that Mark A does. I am afraid all I would do is disappoint. As far as your work, I couldn't imagine one of your pet clients being dissatisfied. Have you ever had a client say " That's not my pookie!"? If so, how do you deal with that?

16. snowhare

snowhare New Member

;D ;D

O h yes , i screwed it up severel times , but not that they did not like the Dog ore Cat , but simlpy because , i turned them to the right , and id had to be to the left.
    So that was compleetly my dumb missake here.

For the rest they are always very content when they pick there fiffy up again

Not bad considdering that i mout about a 75 Pets a year , from Rabbits to Parrots , Dogs Cat ,Horse tail and so on

17. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

glad to hear from you again Snow hare!

18. snowhare

snowhare New Member

He Donna1

Yup i am bach from Scotland , and i shot about a 500 annimals over there , a soo as i have the time , ill mail you some pictures of the head that i promissed you ages ago , sory for the delay , but it will come.

Here it is like hell , i get in every week about 70 things , like pets birds and so on

GR Snowhare

19. Snowhare, I'm very appreciative of the fact you consistently share it with us (the beagle, the chihuahua, and the first pups you posted are fantastic). It's a privilege to see what you are working on, thank you!! :)

20. Donna1

Donna1 June 1965 Panama

Bonnie if you get a change to chat with snowhare, he is a fount of information.