1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pat McGruder

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by srholmes30, Nov 18, 2008.

1. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Hi Great looking tarpon,nice job.
    Scott.

2. Nice job Pat!!!!!!

3. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

Cool forum home page DOOOOOOOD ;) :eek: 8)

4. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Tarpon by <A HREF="http://www.avianarts.com/">Pat McGruder</A> of Carson City, Nevada, one of many beautiful examples of outstanding fish work featured every week at <A HREF="http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,114191.0.html">The Week in Fish Pictures</A> moderated by Rick Krane.

5. AA

AA Member

Wow,what an honor to have the Tarpon on the main page of the forum. If anyone has any doubts about Rick Krane and his teaching ability there you have it. Thanks Rick!!!

6. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Hello Pat!

Rick is out of town, but I wanted to comment on the Tarpon - I knew that fish was something special, but the opening page? NICE! If there was ever a doubt, you certainly can't tell by the end result - WAY TO GO :) You make the Anglers Artistry Family PROUD - keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!

Kathie Krane
    MAA

7. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Saweet !

Beautiful....and hoooray for the fish heads !

:)

Kerby...

8. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Big step for us fish-heads!!!!

Pat, breathtaking. Simply put. Great job man, I can't wait to see more of your work. Just talked to the boss about it yesterday. Fine work sir. Congratulations.

9. One of the best Ive ever saw,,,great job,,you need to live in Key West,, ;D ;D ;D ;D

10. Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Front page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I told you that fish was awesome. Congrats big time dude.

By far one of the best fish I've ever seen period.

11. Chad See

Chad See Certified "Fish Head"

Awesome...... was a small leap for the tarpon, but a giant leap for all fishheads!

12. dsmithgall

dsmithgall New Member

Great job, that fish is spectacular!!!!

13. Way to go Pat! Can't wait to see more of your work!!!
    Congratulations on the front page!
    Jen :)

14. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Pat,
    What a beautiful job, Congratulations!

Jeff

Way cool eye painting too, BTW.

15. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I have been in NY for a few days and was told by several folks that on of our very own Anglers Artistry family members proudly and distinctly dawns the center picture of the forums display! How proud we hereat Anglers Artistry are of Pat! Way to go Mr. McGruder!
    Pat recently spent some time with here at Anglers Artistry and was a extremely hard working talented artist to say the least! How cool!

So many inspiering artist we all get to share here on the net! Take full advantage of all we can share with one another!
    My best!
    Rick Krane
    [​IMG]