1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WANTED- TAXIDERMIST OR SKILLED SHOP HELP

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by gap, Nov 23, 2008.

1. gap

gap New Member

I need to increase production and am looking for someone who can help. I need a skilled taxidermist who is self motivated and can mount game from start to finish with little direction or a candidate that can prep and sew hides, prep manikins, complete finish work and handle the day to day work of a busy taxidermy shop.

This is a full time position and I will offer competitive pay to the right individual.

We have been in business for 20 years and operate a shop in Northeastern Nevada. We have clientele from all over the world and mount a diverse range of game.
    If seriously interested please email for more information

2. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

Iam possibly looking for work.Iam retired and competant in all phases of taxodermy birds .fish.amd mammals. Call me we can talk. 602-370-9449

3. RDA

RDA Active Member

IF this is whom I think it is, it would be a great oppertunity to study and work under a very talented artist..... ;)

4. Ditto to what RDA said, he's the best and you'll learn and do more than you could ever dream even if your already a decent taxidermist. When I worked there I felt I should be paying him. Thanks for everything you taught me Gary! BTW muzzlelosder season starts the 1st of Dec if you want to come I've got a stand for you. John