1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WANTED - FULLTIME TAXIDERMISTS - IMMIDIATE POSITIONS

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by hicntry, Nov 24, 2008.

1. hicntry

hicntry New Member

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to update our post on employment. We have been interviewing a handfull of taxidermists and wanted to first thank everyone for all photos, resumes that you have sent and more importantly for your time. Keep working hard at this wonderfull craft.

We are still currently seeking two qualified taxidermist with experience in life size mammals, both North American and/or African. Training is an option to anyone with strong basic taxidermy skills.

We are still currently seeking one talented artists to join our habitat department. We specialize in custom habitats with multiple animal dioramas, we are handling some big trophy room design projects and work on extensive habitat settings, rock mountain formations.

We are a studio in Southern Wisconsin with a great national reputation. Very competitive salary based on experience and positive attitude. We are currently operating with a talented group of artists and are growing very quickly. We operate in a 6000 sq. foot modern facility and plans are under way for a new 5000 to 6000 new addition!!! Only serious inquiries and a portfolio is required prior to interview. Please send resume and photos of work to [email protected] or
    High Country Taxidermy
    P.O. Box 314
    Eagle, WI 53119

Look forward to speaking with anyone interested and hope everyone has a very successful year. Talk soon. I appreciate all whom have contacted me through this posting and all the best to you all. I greatly have appreciated both your times on the phone and at the studio.

Sincerely,

Edwin Alarcon
    Owner - High Country Taxidermy

2. hicntry

hicntry New Member

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to post an update on our positions here at the studio. I was able to fill a position for a big game taxidermists and due to this addition to our team and our recent growth in work and the upcoming new year we are still seeking two more artist to join our team. Our new addition to our team will be starting at the turn of the new year and he will bring some great experience in the big game department and with his many years in the business will also bring some great knowledge.

I also wanted to post that we have openings in our other departments as well. We are seeking two skilled apprentices that can prep and sew animals. Must have attention to detail. Also we are seeking a talented artist in our habitat/finishing department.

Thanks for those whom have showed interest and keep sending those photos and resumes and I look forward to speaking with anyone interested. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Edwin Alarcon

3. hicntry

hicntry New Member

update

4. hicntry

hicntry New Member

update 12-23-2008

Merry Christmas to everyone and a prosporous New Year!!!

Sincerely,

Edwin Alarcon

5. hicntry

hicntry New Member

updatev 1-2-2009