1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

what do you wear

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Big Tine, Nov 24, 2008.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

This time of year I usually wear jeans and a T-shirt with a flannel shirt over it. Sometimes a sweat shirt or camo pants. ;)

2. I wear what ever my wife sets out for me for the day, lmao... you all know she still dresses me lol

3. cht

cht New Member

Don't ya hate it when she sets out the yellow coveralls like my grandpa wore

4. Big Tine

Big Tine have a great day

thanks to everyones response I feel like I wash my hands a million times, I might try the thong uniform, Just kidding ,My buddy owns a screen printing company, He printed me a shirt that says Mounting Beaver for over 15 years.I try not to wear that to much,Thank you ,Jim

5. wmcole

wmcole New Member

In Florida you got to wear shorts and t-shirt with crocs or flip/flops..............

6. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

I where jeans, hiking boots, t-shirt with my name on it. And my camo apron I got from Coon Hunter.. I try and remember to take the apron off if its ecspecialy icky,.. but if they are standing there with something bloody the apron is definetly on..
    I havent had any shirts silk screened yet, so I just got me the litle iron on tshirt decals from WalMart.. Designed it and iron it on :) I like to take my customers mounts and put them on the shirts too :) They get a kick out of seeing me uptown when I have their mount on a shirt..