1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anyone from Effingham Co.,GA

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bubbas, Dec 23, 2006.

1. We just found out that is where our son is going to be the game warden. He is loving everything about the job and is looking forward to going to POST then moving down to Effingham Co. Was wanting to know if anyone knows much about the area. We will be going down in a few weeks to start looking for him a house to buy. We were looking at the Guyton area maybe.

Thanks,
    Kim

2. CrystalNZ

CrystalNZ Living in New Zealand but the hearts still Georgia

I've moved away a few years ago and then found Savannah is growing so fast Guyton is almost a twin city to it now.
    Also check out Rincon just North on Hwy21. You will probably find real estate slightly cheaper than a town thats just outside of Savannah.
    Good luck and congrats to the son on his new job

3. Thanks will check out Rincon. We plan on driving down next weekend to check out the county. How is the hunting in Effingham?

Thanks again,
    Kim

4. CrystalNZ

Hunting is absolutely fantastic!

5. I grew up in Savannah and have family out in Effingham Co.. not a bad area for his career choice. the hunting and fishing are pretty good out there. as long as the mosquitos and gnats do not carry him off.
    j

6. I work in Effingham, but live in Screven Co. Houses in Effingham are pretty steep. A lot of people are getting places in this area now. Cheaper. Any questions you can contact us. You have my email.

7. CrystalNZ

Wildeye, Caught Ya!!!! :eek:

You don't have time to be on here, get back to work boy. LOL

Haven't heard from ya in awhile, drop me a line sometimes and tell me hows it going.
    Most important, did you get a buck this year?