1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Well Rick Carter your DVD is AWESOME!!!!!

Discussion in 'Training' started by 15whitetailJosh, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Hey I got Ricks Whitetail DVD and was very impressed, he did a nice job and he covers everything, I mount lots of deer but just wanted to brush up, this was a great way to do it!!

PS I was SO happy that you tanned the cape with Krowtann 2000!! Its good to have that on a DVD so new guys get off to a great start with the tanning part of taxidermy!

I was ready for him to say "OK we will tan this cape with a 10 step tan" (that takes 2 hours to do!!!!!!!!!!) But when he said "we will be tanning this cape with krowtann" I was like O YEAH!!!

Thanks for the GREAT DVD Rick!

2. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

It is an awsom tape!!.......I use it in some parts of my lessons,really helps .............Rick's the MAN....................Tom

3. D.W.M.

D.W.M. New Member

I got it about a month or so ago and its 10 times better than the first dvd I bought. By the way Josh I seen a picture of the bear you mounted in the lifesize section awsome job.Someday I would like to do one like that.
  4. Agreed, my first purchase. Was worth every penny!

Id love to see Rick do a lifesize mount. hint hint...
  5. Harold Ray

Harold Ray Paddle a kayak, and your worries disappear!

Where can you buy this DVD? I would like to get one.

6. WASCO sells it!!
  7. fullbite

fullbite New Member

I got the DVD too. I cant think of anything better to watch when Im not busy. As a matter of fact I think i watch some of it again now.
  8. Bighunter4x4

Bighunter4x4 New Member

A open mouth lifesize at that...... One could only hope.
  9. R. Follis

R. Follis New Member

It's to good of a DVD, someone stole mine about 2 month ago from the shop. If I only new what customer it was I'd hold his mount ransum.
  10. gtbhuntin

gtbhuntin New Member

MIne is on the way. Am very excited to get it and watch it. You cant find a bad comment about the dvd.
  11. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

OK......We have to stop braggin about Rick's tape.......He already has the big head and we are just makin it worse...........
  12. fougair

fougair New Member

I sure would like to see some sort of follow up dvd maybe a series of some kind on topics like repairing bad hides ,deer anatomy 101 ,setting up shop,etc,etc Thanks for the great dvd Rick !
  13. I ordered mine Dec 23 on a two day Mail delivery, I cant wate to see it
  14. SReyn2

SReyn2 New Member

Its in the mail can't wait to watch!!!!!