1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Year #3 Week #10 This Week In Fish pictures!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Dec 5, 2008.

1. well i dont have any fish finished or even close right now...lol.. but i thought i would share what i am working on today for a bit..... these are a couple of new wave sail fish that i am doing. Mike and every one at new wave are great and they have excellent customer service. These ones will take me alot more extra work cause i had Mike cut them up for me to make the shipping to alaska a little better, He did a great job for me..

2. great fish guys !!! :eek: :eek: You all are truly the best!!!

3. Bill4bass

Bill4bass New Member

Wishbone, those perch are really good. Great job.

4. Billw

Billw New Member

Great Job everyone the Fish are awesome! And congratulations Martin you done a great job on your display of fish and welcome to the family!!!!!! BillW

5. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

Here's a largemouth I did quite a while ago actually, don't think i've posted before. I only do a handful of fish each year...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Natures Art

Natures Art Gone Fishin!!!

WOW some beautiful specimens this week from the "FishHeads".
    Mr. Martin Green, I love the salts, especialy that Dolphin.....georgeous!!!
    UFD, as always, some of the nicest fish I've ever seen. All I want for X-mas is a little of your talent ;D
    Travis, that Bass is so soft and natural looking. I just love it.
    And everyone else, thanks for sharing. We get better every week.

Here's my latest. It's a 28 1/2" Door County Walleye custom cast repro.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. JRtaxidermist

JRtaxidermist Member

It's been a couple of months since I've posted a fish. I have this week my first king salmon.

[​IMG]