1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Get Well Soon Rick Krane

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Travis Jones, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Rick glad to here you are getting better! we will keep praying for you down here !

2. mayhem15

mayhem15 New Member

Of coarse it was a drunk diver! Sue his ass off, Rick. I hope your sitting, back relaxing , watching TV on lots of pain killers~ Get better buddy, and get back to making those fish!

3. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Thanks you guys! I'm back on the fish and feeling a bit better. From the sounds of it I heard from the State Troopper today who was on the scene and he told me that the fellow (being nice here) who decided to go for a drunk drive will be a new member to club have a jail time Christmas. I don't really feel bad just sad that his life and mine to some extent had to cross paths the way it did. May be something good will come of it I hear they have a good program in the clink so maybe he wills see the errors of bad decision making. I'm glad to have so many wonderful caring folks I call friends and family! No insurance, no assets no nothing, I'm glad I have decent auto insurance at least it will cover my end and he and I are lucky he didn't kill some one. Every day is a gift that is a fact! enjoy what you do and who you are others will benefit from you staying safe and making good decisions!

Thank you all once again!

Rick Krane

4. Bill4bass

Bill4bass New Member

Glad to hear you are OK. Hope you feel better quickly. Give your concussion time to heal properly. It can come back on you and cause you some big problems if you don't rest and take it easy.

5. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Glad to hear, you are OK! Look forward to seeing you in March.

6. Harum

Harum Active Member

Rick, Glad to hear your doing well and I'm also glad to hear Kathie is watching after you so intently!

God bless
    -Pete

7. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I still can't believe you did'nt still go on your fishing trip.

Last summer I had my leg cut off and a new hip slapped in just before taking a class with you and then driving to Ontario to fish. I had no trouble getting around with a cane and some help getting in and out of the boat. The only problems were fishing with RW and hearing about your giant trout a thousand times. LOL

8. naturalcreati40

naturalcreati40 Active Member

Hey Rick, its really awsome you have sooo many people that respect you and look up to you. What an awsome deal, must make you realize how special you are. Did the idiot get arrested? Being a cop, I see this all to often. Then the attny's come to court and have the balls to try and get them off. Once you're well...make sure they get him! Need any advice send me a message and I'll give you my number. Now...hurry and get better cause my questions are stacking up

9. Billw

Billw Member

Hey Rick just read about your mishap Thank the Lord he was watching out for you! Glad to hear you are recovering and getting back into the swing of things. May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and may God Bless!

Bill W.

10. Hey Rick, this will give you lots of time to bone up on your reptile anaytomy for the PA show!! LOl Need any good reference books? LOL

11. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Guess we taxidermists are a survivors after all!! All the best for you Rick,it's nice to hear that you are ok!!

12. Glad your ok buddy....Its time to call Ken Nugent...One call, thats all!

13. I can't believe the stuff that happens to you...Glad all is ok and feel better my friend..

14. Get well soon Rick. We all love ya!

15. LionHeart

LionHeart New Member

Hope you will be ok Rick, I don't know you personally but I read all your posts, you are a great asset to taxidermy. Take care.

16. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Rick, Im ssoooooo sorry!!!!!!!!

Havent been online in days. I hope all is well. Dave is right, that head of yours..... LOL>

I will be in contact soon. Glad to hear your ok. Wouldnt know what to do without ya.

your friend
    Jimmy

17. I have not been around much so I've just heard of your misfortune. Hope all is well with you now. Of course, you are a fellow fish head so "well" is a relative term.

18. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

God bless and speedy recovery!