1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

In your shop training Lifesize Mammlas and Game Heads, N.A. African Asian Etc.

Discussion in 'Training' started by *, Dec 11, 2008.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Yep, going to expand things a a little and relieve some stress from my life.
    I have been doing this, but will open it up for more opportunities to more people.
    I'll work in your shop, on anything you want to work on, Like Big Bears, this next week I will be in Colorado for 5 days Monday thru Friday.
    In a studio working on mounting up to 4 brown bears.
    People your clients will pay for YOU and your employees to see my techniques alterations style and work ethic and pick my brain for a week on anything.
    I'll work 10 to 12 hours per day with you and your people and do whatever taxidermy you wish to concentrate on.
    These are your paying client pieces and I have no problem producing enough work to make this affordable for you in dollars out your front door.
    I charge airfare to your location and $125 per day on travel days, one in one out, Sunday in , Saturday out.
    I charge $125. per day per diem for food ,lodging ,and car expense while at your location, unless you provide it.
    And $3,500 per week, No day rates It's a week minimum.
    Minimum 50 hours.
    I'll make you more than my fees for you just in this production of your work.
    MAMMAL work ONLY, Mounting only, no base type work, on North American or African, Asian or European species.
    This must be planned well in advance and logistics worked out in advance because I may be coming from another studio to yours.
    Contact me if your interested.
    Dennis
    www.artistryofwildlife.com

2. ryanolson72

ryanolson72 Active Member

that is awesome Dennis and I hope that you do well with it. Your expertise is priceless. I think that is an unbelievable deal. To gain knowledge from a man that has truly done all been everywere is an unbelievable opportunity. Best of luck in your venture :)

3. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Olson, you suck up! Good luck, in your venture, Dennis.

4. ryanolson72

ryanolson72 Active Member

lol..i just take a liking to old hippies!!

5. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Dennis...Have you lost you "DANG MIND"? :eek:

6. *

Nope EJ, ;D
    This is the deal of the century ;)
    Just to give anyone an Idea what this really is, it's about making MONEY, you and ME and learning how to make MORE money at your shop with your time.
    This week alone with my one helper I've done.....
    Well Monday I was in the hospital all day so I started Tuesday Morning.
    It's Thursday night and I have put together two Kudu wall peds, And Impala wall ped , two caribou and two pronghorns wall peds and two mule deer wall peds .
    Three days, $7,415.00 worth or work, that's fleshing faces and mounting horns and antlers prepping manikins and sewing them up and detailing them out.
    Two more whitetails tomorrow makes it a $8,600 week.
    And I haven't put in more than 12 hours per day.
    If you prices are not as high as mine it would be less but it gives you the idea anyway.....

I'll train you and give you my knowledge for FREE if you can see the bottom line here.

Monday, I leave for Colorado to put 4 , $4,500 brown bears together with TWO helpers, and one other taxidermists (the owner ), alter mannakins to pose open mouth and mount , Yes I will get them all done by next Friday night.
    $18,000.00 of mounts for that studio in one week.
    I'll be posting pictures of this out and about the country work the following week......

7. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

Well thats it I`am booking a 10 animal African safari for this summer! I was going to do shoulder mounts, now I`am thinking lifesize!
    What a great learning expeirience. If I can swing the $15,000.00 to do the trip, I will be calling.

8. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

I have had Dennis at our studio in the past and what you will get is well worth the money. It is a good idea for anyone wanting to get ahead in this business.

9. *

Thanks JOE ! Appreciate I appreciate that reference.

If I don't get this DVD-CD thing worked out SOON....
    I'll be calling you.

Well it's off the Colorado for next week. PLANE LEAVES IN 4 HOURS. ;D
    SEE YAH ;D
    I have 4 BIG RUSSIAN BROWN BEARS CALLING ME ;D

10. *

A long productive week in Colorado !

11. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Kick ass Dennis!! Keep this up & I'll send you a box of Geritol! ;D

12. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Awesome stuff. Dennis, i am looking forward to getting something worked out for this coming spring.

13. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

I wouldnt want Dennis around. He would make you work to hard!!! LMAO

14. cht

cht New Member

Cant afford the rent on the "Taxidermy Machine" but would love to see it work.

15. cht

cht New Member

Just so everyone knows, I'm not trying to be a smart a$$, I really would love to see how Dennis got all those bears done that quickly.

16. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

I have had Dennis here at our studio showing us how to make rock bases. In 2 days, with some help. he did 2 bases for 2 brown bears, a base for grizzly and a wolverine, and one for a wolf with 2 wolverines. These were not simple bases at all, but very elaborate. He does put out some work. Trying to get him here to our studio to do dvd series. He has a lot to show.

17. Jerry

Jerry New Member

Dennis, Did you get my email about setting up an appointment for this coming spring???
    Jer

18. *

Jerry
    No Please resend it, it may have gone into the spam folder and deleted

19. Jerry

Jerry New Member

Sent you an email @ 5:15 pm on monday
    Jerry

20. *

Call me today, I got it