1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

How can I make a beach habitat???

Discussion in 'Habitat and Exhibit' started by Moosabec Taxidermy, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Moosabec Taxidermy

Moosabec Taxidermy New Member

Almost done and leave it [edit] alone ass%^&, but to answer your stupid remarks, this one has very rare "baby blue to royal blue to deep purple" markings and because of it, it is 1 in 3 million according to the Maine State Marine Resource Commissioner. Do you want his [edit] number??? And I've made many habitats through the years but I never made one with simple beach sand. I was too busy doing deer heads and pleasing my customers than doing my own stuff... Most blue lobsters are usually dark blue, though rare, but most are very common in their dark blue color. I've eaten a few of them, and after they are boiled, they turn orange and taste no different than any other lobster. And the closer you get to the Carolinas the more common blue, or bluish typed lobsters exist... NOW GO DO SOMETHING, OR GO LAY DOWN AND LET THIS TOPIC GO!!!!!!!!!!! It's over.......

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Jeez you guy's are too much :D :D If you'll argue over something like this, I'd hate to see how you argue over who gets the last beer ::)
    To answer your question John, add just enough water to make it thin enough to use a paint brush to spread it, and just add sand on top.