1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Shop Photos

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Lawdog, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Lawdog

Lawdog New Member

Hey all,
    I was wondering if anyone would be willing to show a few photos of their shop and/or work area. I like to see others as it gives me ideas for my own. That, and I guess I'm just being nosey. I'll eventually show mine but need to take the time to figure out the photo posting stuff. That, and I guess I'm just being nosey. Thanks.

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

No,,, not nosy, , we done this request twice already in the last year, did you look in the archive? Maybe someone can find the threads for you. But we already done this..... twice before...

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Gripey old fart! ;D ;D ;D ;D ROTFLMAO!!

4. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

I could put pictures of mine up for WHAT NOT TO DO.

5. mjvaden

mjvaden New Member

Here Is a shot of our mess..

Mike

[​IMG]

6. Hey Mike, how many sqft do you have? I would kill for that much space.

7. mjvaden

mjvaden New Member

13,500 SF. It is nice to have the space!!

8. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

ONly proves one thing, Mike. No matter how much space a shop has, a taxidermist will clutter it up with something.

9. ed150

ed150 deer city time

www.whitetail impressions taxiderm.com

10. Lawdog

Lawdog New Member

Wow, thanks for the pics. When I go to heaven I hope that's what it looks like! Mine is 24x40 and the camaro takes up it's fair share.

Mr. T, ya, I dug in the archives. I don't post much on here because I normally find what I need there. I guess I didn't dig enough. Sorry for the inconvenience.