1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New member here

Discussion in 'Habitat and Exhibit' started by Critter, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Critter

Critter New Member

Hello all. Just signed up and decided to do my first post as an introduction. My name is Dan, my friends call me Dink ;D Im 43 years old with a wife and three kids. Im in southern Indiana. Im not a Taxi but i have always had a great interest. I did however just complete my first ever Habitat display and base. Im waiting on my 08 archery Tom to be completed at anytime to add the Habitat. Ill post pics when i get the bird in it. I have a great love for the outdoors. I love bowhunting and have been at it for 30 years. I used to trap alot but got out of it about 10 years ago but kinda miss it. My primary interest will be to learn The art of Taxi for myself and family. I recently bowkilled a Coyote that im going to try and do a full body on. (I know, not a good thing to start out with :p) I have been lurking here for quite awhile but that stopped today ;D Im not sure this was the place for an intro but here i am. HOWDY!!
    Dink

2. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Howdy, Dink! Brian

3. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

HELLO DINK ;D ;D ;D ;D

4. Critter

Critter New Member

Awe heck ,i feel welcome already ;) Hello Brian and Scott. how long have you guys been going at it? Taxi work that is!!

5. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Only about five years. Just went full time this year :-\ ???

6. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Oh THIS is gonna be easy for me. I call everyone DINK :D.
    Welcome ;)

7. cht

cht New Member

Welcome Dink,
    Chris

8. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Hows it going ??

IF you every need anything freezedried let me know I do alot of small critters for other taxidermist .

suchs as chipmunks, weseals, squirrels ,small fawns , pan fish , racks in velvet and all the small tricky stuff .

Well have a good one .

Galen
    Edgewater Taxidermy North

Minnesota
    218-263-7177

Since 1978 Full time

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Well Galen, when my wife's hairball (teddybear hamster) :D dies I'm sure she'll make me get in touch with you ;)

10. Critter

Critter New Member

LMAO!! ;D I like it here already ;D Redwolf, from now on you can only call me Dink!! :p

11. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

lol I prolly would of anyways ;D

12. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Well REDWOLF Just let me know . Always be sure to call ahead of time b4 you send anything

Galen .

13. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

OK, but no rush. I think she really likes him so she'll take better care of him than she did her cactus ::) ::)

14. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Welcome, and we probably don't need to know how you got the nick name!

15. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

welcome to the forums!

16. Critter

Critter New Member

Ha Ha, Wild get your head out of the gutter man LOL!! Not what ya think. My Great grandpa was nick named Ding, so the guys at work named me Dink, after a guy they knew with that name, and the same last name as me. It usualy means Duel Income No Kids. (And thanks Nina!! I think i reconize you from HNI, yes? )

17. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

[/quote]

I guess I'm a DINK too! Never heard that one.

18. thatguyonline

thatguyonline winnie the pooh

WI
    howdy dair' dink.