1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Year #3 Week #11 This Week In Fish pictures!!!! (until Rick gets back on)

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Jknuth, Dec 14, 2008.

1. I agree with Jimmy. Doug that bass is killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your work always amazes me.

2. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Hi great looking fish,love that LM bass.(And great job Josh with this week in fish pictures).
    Scott.

3. dougp

dougp Active Member

Thanks a lot guys.....this is a really fun thread.
    I'm glad Josh put it up 'til Rick gets back.

Rick, just a shout out to you ...hope you're doing well :)

4. I dont get the opportunity to do many fish so I dont post here often. These are the the only Kings I have ever done and are only my 3rd and 4th repro's. All the profits from these fish are going into my fund to take some classes with Rick. I am always amazed at the quality of work that gets posted here each week.

[​IMG]

5. Terry

Terry De-lighted to be living in Alaska!

Josh... when you "say" it like that, I feel compelled to post. I picture your words having the same sound as mine when I'm calling attention to the fact that my daughter's room is in need of cleaning. The only thing missing is the use of the middle name. ;D

Jeff... Awesome fish!!! I am about to put in an order for supplies from WASCO. I am very much looking forward to trying your eyes. Speaking for myself, coldwater fish that I deal with are such a pain in the arse to find decent matches for, with regards to commercial eyes. Anyway, I am looking forward to giving them a go.

Doug... Simply outstanding. But then, your fish always are.

20 inch rainbow for another CA client. Caught on the Goodnews River in SW Alaska. An Arp blank.

Have a great week everyone!

6. sparkyf

sparkyf New Member

Wow....awsome stuff as usual! This is a hard act to follow, but I dont get to play much, so I'm going to. Here is my first repro brown trout just finished yesterday.

7. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

here's some customer crappie just finished

8. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

another