1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

attn FISHEADS!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by RDA, Dec 17, 2008.

1. EIGHT BUCKS A GALLON!!!! WOA!.... man I pay a $1.99 a gallon for two percent and that's at the gas station closest to my home. I guess being from the dairy state has it's rewards after all.
    Hope your milk comes from Alsakan cows.
    A happy cow is a cool cow...NOT a sweaty ole heat stricken, skinny cow like they have in California.

2. A- Fish

A- Fish Stehling's Taxidermy

Sounds like we have it worse here in WI ---Big storm due to hit later today and the past week has been in the single digits and below zero temps. Nice cat btw..I am going to have to come up there and help you trap some of those---always wanted to do some cat trapping.

3. Yeppers Big storm hitting tonight.
    AGAIN!!!

I am headed out in a few minutes to get some groceries for a few days.
    Best make sure you are stocked up on all things you need, escpecially those essential paper products.
    ;)

LOL

Nice hat Terry!!!! both before and after

4. rp

rp Member

Hi guys

Seems freezing there by u all in the States. Here in Africa it is hot as hell, about 36 C today.
    Thanks for all the great help from all u guys, I really learnt alot of new things. Also received the new blanks from Mackenzie's. It's the new Arp 3D 20lbs and 18lbs. Brilliant detail on them can't wait to paint them.

To all the felllow fisheads U guys and gals must have an aw some Christmas and a happy new year.
    Keep the good work coming.

5. naturalcreati40

naturalcreati40 Active Member

you guys can have that cold...I dress like Terry and its only 32 here near DC. If it weren't for my commitments here, I'd go west where the bass grow bigger...

6. Terry

Terry De-lighted to be living in Alaska!

Naturalcreati40... Thanks for the chuckle. It's around 32 here today, and more clear than not. I've been out and about downtown quite a bit. I wore sweatpants and a hoodie... Thought about a light jacket over that, but frankly it's just too warm for that much. ;D

Aaron... I haven't had the chance to trap cats (up here) in several years, though it certainly was fun. From what I saw on the reference section for mammals, Yukon Jeff has turned it into a bit of an art form.

Josh... You need to be in AK; the hat and not shaving would fit right in. Heck... 93% of Dillingham seems to be transplanted WI and MN people anyway.