1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

second flying pose let me have it

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Shawn73, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

this is the second flying duck i did, but first successful one. let me have it. i wanted to extend the primaries but couple of the feathers were shot and on the lower wing one of the feathers closest to the body was missing, other that that whats wrong with it.lol
    thanks

2. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

and is there a post or can some one help me here on my pictures. i am useing my mothers new $650 nikon camera so i no there has got to be something i can do to take better pictures lol

3. Brando24

Brando24 Member

Well the pic is kinda small, but it does look well groomed.

4. jeremy

jeremy Have you hugged your snake today!

Shawn go to the Forum Operations section and there is a photo tutorial on how to do this right on top of the threads.

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Shawn, that's a very "clean" looking mallard. Well groomed and even though the picture may be small, it looks quite anatomically correct.

6. very nice!!

7. I'm not an expert on birds like some on here but the first thing that caught my eye was how well groomed it was, Very nice bird!

8. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

Congrats that IS a clean looking bird with the wings slightly folded like yours your mallard appears to be in that gentle glide or what duckhunters call commited .With a more level back head dropped SLIGHTLY you've got it.

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

George is right. You did a great job (from what I can see).
    I use photobucket.com to enlarge or downsize photos to bring on this site.