1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I just did a drive-by, it was fun too!

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Glen Conley, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

I'll even tell you who I got. Don't worry, if your name isn't on my hit list, I'll be back and I'll do it again, and if I have to, I'll hunt you down. There ain't no place you can hide. I now know when you show up here, and I know how much time you spend here.

Here's the ones I got in my first drive-by:
    wilson, Luke Skywalker, Elmer Gantry, Wolf, AndyO, Nina Lukaszewicz, Judy San, Royal Oaks Ranch, Frank Kotula, Tenbears, hogheavenbill, Forrest Sue, coyote, joeym, the krowtan poster child, John C, Mr. swampfoot, Sir, Ken Edwards, Joe Osborne, Bruce Foster, Greg Stehling, taxidermologist aka testesprepaologist, the only reason I didn't get that wascally wabbit is 'cause he/she/it is too sly for me, but he/she/it had better watch out for the She Wolf.

I just did a drive-by applause to all of the above. I vill vee back.

You do realize that you too have a "vote"? The obvious is that it is easy to divide and conquer. It did not hurt a bit to give my fellow an applause, actually it felt kinda good.

2. James Parrish

James Parrish Tundra Swan...Its What's For Dinner!

That's right... I too have been doing drive-by applauses.

3. Glen Conley

There's two of us now. Our strength of numbers is growing. Fear our applause.

I just applauded you James Parrish, take that!

Let's do some more drive-bys. Any smiters get in the way, run over 'em.

4. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

OMG!!! ROFLMSAO!!! You guys are great, and way too funny!

AND that way my idea ya know.... check one of the smite posts, I mentioned drive-by applause it and NO one said a word. ;D

BTW, WHICH she-wuff were you referring too??? :-\

Wolfie

5. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

Think I might just try my hand at some drive-by's too, the applause variety of course. LOL ;) ;D

6. Bruce Foster

Bruce Foster Guest

Glen......if what you say is true, than I will return the favor!.....since I seem to be a magnet for smiter's

7. Glen Conley

I wuz talkin' 'bout the young she wolf, the one that as of yet has not had her first litter, but destined to become the matriarch of the forest. When wolves hunt in packs, they can even bring down a mighty wabbit. When all the wabbits are gone....they turn to smiters.

I missed Aunty Becky on my first drive-by, she must have been hiding from the smiters. Fear not, Aunt Becky, we will deafen the smiters with our applause, that way they will not know what got 'em when a she wolf sneaks up from behind. You will not have to hide no-o-o more.

Bruce, I did indeed do that, I am not one to idley flip my typing finger. You always did write some good responses in the past, keep it up!

Now I have to go applaud those that just added to our numbers.

8. I have been doing applause drive bys for some time, especially since I am the smiter's main target next to George and Cecil. The more I get smited, the more I applaud. And yes it does make one feel good. Good Karma is coming your way Secret Agent Man ;) :)

9. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

I've been giving out happy hits from the start. I really tried to keep George balanced but the smiter's had me out numbered! ::)

10. Wolfwoman

It's changed!!! It's changed!!! It's changed!!!

ADD AND SUBTRACT OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Glen Conley

DAAAAANG! Who would've thunked the power of applause was such a moving force of nature!?!

EJ, I just added one to you. Anyone that tries to keep Uncle George balanced needs all the applause they can get.

I got Piggy too.

How about some of you other rascals pitching in and help to get Wolfwoman in a state of equilibrium? Some doowhacker panel told me I couldn't do it for another 22 hours.

12. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Wow, What happen?
    I blink and it changes! Heres one back at cha Glen.

13. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

ME!

[​IMG]

Your making me blush Glen! Now back to Wabbit hunting... But if I knew a smiter, I'd be more than happy to nip him in the ____! ;)
    VvvvvV
    /\^^^^/\

Later,
    Wolf

14. Wolfwoman

Ha! I knew there were a few out there that might like me!

[​IMG]

15. Secret Agent Man, I already fired up the backhoe to dig Wolfwoman and Brewster out of their holes. The gate is locked right now though since I already applauded them this morning. Help is on the way though in 22 hours.

Thanks for the good Karma. Give me a call sometime.

16. Wolfwoman

Guys, it's really ok, I could give a wolf's furry butt one way or another, and I'm loving the fact that I have LESS KARMA that GEORGE!!!!

George, I love ya man!!

Wolfie

17. Glen Conley

Ahhhh, so, Gwasshoppa widdle Piggy. We are a union, we do not need a backhoe, only a shovel in each pair of hands. Together we can save the wolves. If everyone would put their little arrow thing on that add one karma thing and then click, we could all do our part for conservation. If we don't the world might become over run with wascally wabbits. (Ya have to admit, the wascally wabbit on here is hilarious)

18. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Wabbit has yet to respond to my last post... Maybe I got him? Think I better go look and see if he's hiding in another part of the forum...
    /\ /\
    //\\___//\\
    ( (o) (o)\___
    @
    vvvvV
    ^^^^/\

19. Wolfwoman

Q: If we don't the world might become over run with wascally wabbits. (Ya have to admit, the wascally wabbit on here is hilarious)

Absolutely and positively rolling on the floor hilarious!!! Gotta love people with a sense of humour ;D

Q: Wabbit has yet to respond to my last post... Maybe I got him? Think I better go look and see if he's hiding in another part of the forum...

Wolfwoman puts her nose to the ground to help Wolf in the extermination of wascallies!

20. All members of the Wolf pack get a +1 from me!