1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I just did a drive-by, it was fun too!

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Glen Conley, Sep 13, 2006.

1. I just checked the bricks on my house, and my 4x4 for bullet holes. None were found. So Glen, if your ever doing another drive by, stop in and I'll buy you a beer.....LMAO

Coyote

2. cold trapper

cold trapper age 15 a trapperman w/7 prime rats!

Ahhhhhh. This is the NEW avant-garde. ::)

3. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Why do I feel like I'm back in high school with people trying to be "popular?." ::)

Smite away folks I never did care about being popular or care about peer pressue. ;D

4. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

DANG IT Cecil you got less Karma than me!!! :-[ :-\ Guess I'm gonna have to be MORE of a she-wolf!

Wolfie

5. wabbit

wabbit Guest

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(").....
    be nice Eric, BTW how much is goldenseal going for? As for Cecil I perfer the "its a beautiful day in the neighborhood"[email protected]@k, with your piscatorial friend, and if only I could smite, which just gave me an idea!
    Glen thanks for past good deeds, I am sure the wabbit will recriprocate in kind.
    NOW for you two she wolves I am just bidding my time. I am not in a very good mood due to my bunnie support payments are in arrears.............27,393 lil wasskerly bunnies with my DNA = alot of carrots!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    hippipity hopping all day long in this journey we call life :D

6. Wolfwoman

Wolf, it's dinnertime!!!

7. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

I'm thinking the Wabbit is making excuses...

VvvvvV
    /\^^^^/\

8. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

I'm thinking the way the Wabbit said antihelimatic in another post the voice sounded a lot like that of Dr. Yenrehc.

9. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

What's the deal with the guests? Afraid to register?

10. Wolf trap?? Who dies wolf traps?? Wabbit needs to stick to his carrots.

11. cold trapper

:-\.. hi wabit..goldenseal root is 28.00 dry.. 7.50 wet...better be good or i'll get my beagle on your trail. she'll nip your (*^%..
    your the one been eating all my tops. tops at 3.00
    ct :eek:

12. Li Li

Li Li New Member

What's the deal with the guests? Afraid to register?

Cecil, many of the 'guests' are registered users. I just logged in to tell you that. I mainly read the forum as a guest, preferring to remain in the shadows of Wabbit, et al. I'll log out momentarily... ;D

So, you thought registration was a cure all??? Lol! :D

This thread is FUN... sheesh! ...And I thought you were only 'like that' regarding Politics...

Li Li

13. (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(").....
    ditto what Li Li said, nice kid that Li Li, there's a little wasskerly in all of us
    et alii tu Monsieur Baird.

14. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Cept us she-Wolves that have it marked, "remain logged in forever" and log-in again if we reset our cookies. No sneaking around for this canine, only certain Wabbit... with attitudes, lol.

15. Wolfwoman

Yup, logged in forever. That way no one really knows if we're here......or not!

Wolfie

16. Wolfwoman

I know you! I watch your items on eBay ALL the time ;)

Wolfie

17. Yep,
    He has the Heartland store. All very good products. Check him out!

18. Wolfwoman

I have been using eBay, selling & buying for over 6 years now. ;D If someone sells fur, I see it. However (and no offense intended) the Heartand furs are WAY too expensive for me to make something from and resell at a decent price. I can't buy a $200 fox and make any money on it with a hat or a pair of mittens. I'm glad he gets what he does for his furs, just not for me!
    Wolfie

19. cold trapper

Hi wolf man jack women. Please be informed i have furs priced for everyone. pauper to prince. but i thank ye for the post. Every knock is a boost my old grand dad used to say. And he sparred with Gene Tunie once. He also served under General George Smith Patton. The General is baried with his troups at the battle of the bulge. And my grand dad is buried in a near by town. Hey wolf man jack women. i sent you a personal message about my furs deals!. How about a date oh hairy one!? :-* :-* :-*
    Love that chicken from popeyes..and the cow junped over the moon. yep eeee! it's september!!
    CT

20. Wolfwoman

What part of NO OFFENSE INTENDED didn't you get?

Nothin wrong with the prices of your furs, *I* just can't afford them.

This furry one has been happily married for 23 years, so no dating here!

Wolfie