1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I just did a drive-by, it was fun too!

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Glen Conley, Sep 13, 2006.

1. cold trapper

cold trapper age 15 a trapperman w/7 prime rats!

Man your a hard one! ??? A hard read too! Au so sad! :'(...i was trying to say. if you really want a pelt. i can afford to give you anunbelievable price. But if you just want to cripe. well you and ol' Georgey pargey should get together. You know the man that don't burn, break or scorch. He treats everyone the same mother included.
    Take a valium and chill out. Cool off those red hot typing finger. And offend me all you want. :-\

2. wabbit

wabbit Guest

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(").....23 YEARS....thats like 12 1/2 life expectancies for a wabbit........poor guy

3. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Okie dokie, I read easy, you're the first one that's said that I'm not. And as I've said before too, I'm not upset or mad or anything, I don't KNOW anyone here, so they could affect me less!! George and I get along just peachy, do wassat tell ya??? LOL!!

So, what's your unbelieveable price, let's say.... on a wolf pelt?

;D

Wolfie

4. Wolfwoman

But he isn't a wabbit...LOL And you can ask him yourself if he thinks he's a 'poor guy'. I won't try and explain what a REAL marriage is about, most here wouldn't understand.

Wolfie

5. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Wabbit, are you related to the energizer bunny? You seem to just keep going.... and going... and going.... and going... and going.....................

6. cold trapper

About the wolfman jack women..Her mouth has a life of its own! long after she is dead they will have to kill that mouth again and again.
    :p
    So tell us Please what is a true marriage all about? :eek:
    I've been mairryed 26 years mayself. :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* we get along great. :-* :-* :-*
    ct formery lil ej

7. Wolfwoman

I said most, not all. And if I have to tell then one doesn't need to know!!

Married 26 years and still throwin kisses at others!!!!!!!! ;D :eek: :eek: ;D :D

No answer on the wolf pelt??

Wolfie

8. cold trapper

;)No. hte kisses were for you, Oh hairy one. Yes a wolf pelt well lets see what you got to trade. i like doing business with people that got someting i want. If you would just boost me instead of always knocking me!?
    :'(

9. cold trapper

I wouldn't kiss you if you were the last wart on a frog!
    Hey kiss my Waskaly wabbit wass!

10. Wolfwoman

I have things to trade, whatcha got to offer????? :eek: ;D :-X

Got anyone there that can make things for you??????

I have a feelin you know I'm just teasin ya!

Wolfie

PS: You've been Karmalized!

11. cold trapper

How about a nice coyote hat? what you get to do one? i got a beautifull red yote with feet. got other nebraska yotes too.with feet . How about a trade pelt for work. seems you got the fast fingers...i do business with a Guy named David Patton ./.I call him the 4 star General of the tanning trade.cause hes goood. he can sew too... Old Spice says i should not kiss his Waskaly Butt too much. But if YOU can sew half as fast as you can type. well you must be super women. How bout a date when hubby's gone!? :-* :-* :-* :-\ :'(
    ct

12. Wolfwoman

LOL!!! I can sew pretty fast ... and I get $95 to make a reguallar hat if someone gives me a pelt and $125 for a mountainman hat. I do trades, and I'd be willing to trade work for a pelt, I've done it before!

I'm WAY too old, fat, grouchy and cranky to be datin!!! ROFL!!! ::) :eek: ;D

13. cold trapper

Naa your beautiful..i want a mountain man hat from a red coyote. ill send you another nice yote for trade, is it a deal? if so send me your address. via email
    :D

14. Wolfwoman

Awwwwwwww... ;)

You've got mail!

Wolfie