1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pressure washer

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Nate Thompson, Jan 12, 2009.

1. I just finished fleshing a black bear with a pressure washer. It made the job so much easier and faster. Everything came off too it was great

2. hunterray2002

hunterray2002 http://www.finandfoto.com

Have any pic's of the after product?

3. Yep, gotts love that pressure washer fleshing! Clean, too!

4. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

How do you control the fat flying everwhere?? and how do you dispose to the fat?

5. The fat flying everywhere is kinda out of your control. I just picked it all up with a shovel. It seems that the fat comes off in sections. When its getting worked off it stays together, don't ask me how it just does. It makes a very clean hide. I finished a coyote as well and I was able to put it right into the tan after a little detail work. I even did the forehead all the way to the lips (I took a chance). It all took about 30-40 minutes and very clean.

6. great job, fish did you use a turbo tip? thanks for sharing

7. I just hit it with the twenty five degree angle tip, I'm going to go buy the turbo tip though. My washer only goes to 2500 psi, if I had one that went to 3000 it would have gone faster. I'll post pics of my next project...