1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Northeast michigan school of wildlife art

Discussion in 'Training' started by bradc, Jan 2, 2007.

1. bradc

bradc New Member

i am going here this spring and wonder what anybodys heard about this school it is taught by ralph and linda bolda

2. Old school. Old school methods. Old school techniques. Old school results.

3. Terry Vining

Terry Vining last photo together

Mi
    I've seen good work by students from that school. I've also seen poor work from other students from that school.
    Ask for a list of people who attended school there, call them.

4. I went there, Ralph is a good guy and after leaving school he will help you out with anything that comes along. You will learn the basics, but I think that is what any school will do for you. It helped me get started in the right direction. In the area that I'm in not one taxidermist would even talk to me about taxidermy, now I have alot of there clients. I try to help people who ask, you can ask Mr. T on this website, he will give you an honest answer, he has been to my shop on many occasions and seen my work. Will you learn everything at school, NO, will you have to put in alot of hours trying different things to see what works for you? sure. Will you have a good experience? I would say so. As for peoples work being good, and bad, I believe is alot with the individual. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call (810) 388-9847.

Todd Nelson
    Still Life Taxidermy
    Marysville, Mi