1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wisconsin Taxidermists Association Convention 2007

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by Ken Edwards, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

February 23rd through February 25th, 2007
    The 29th Annual Wisconsin Taxidermists Association Convention
    Deer & Deer Classic, Shopko Expo Center, Green Bay, WI
    Contact Pat Wagner at (920) 954-1536 or click here to visit the WTA website.

2. BlackHawk

BlackHawk The Champion

WI
    Do you have to be a member to enter any pieces in this show? Also is this convention only on deer? it says Deer and Deer classic. I have never been to a show thinking about going to this one. thnkx

3. BDT

BDT New Member

BlackHawk - No you don't have to be a member to enter but it will cost you more. If you want to attend the seminars then you need to be a member. The annual membership fee is $40 which is the difference you would pay for open registration vs member registration for about 2 mounts so you might as well just pay the membership fee and try it out for a year. The competition is not just deer. Go to the link below for more details about the competition. Once you get to that page, go to the left part of the page under the deer mount picture for the rules and categories. If you haven't been to a show I highly recommend going. The Wisconsin Taxidermists Association puts on a great show.
    http://www.wtainc.org/Default.aspx?tabid=28

4. We will be attending the wisconsin show this year again. who else is going?

5. brkem

brkem New Member

going for the first time myself trying a hand in commercial capitation......i am trying to find out what time I have to regester by and the website isdown anybody know i think it is thursday by 6 is this right?????

6. shaneb

shaneb New Member

yup, six o'clock thursday, 7thirty if you are pre registered. Im going to try and make it if this flu lets up, great show, great seminars.

7. I will be going for the first time also. Been a member for a few years now and figure its time to use some of the resources offered. Just looked registration is from 8:30 to 6 for mounts and you get till 7:30 if you pre registered. See everyone there.
    Ozzy

8. Wisconsin Show

WOW, lots of amazing pieces