1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dog Nose Reference-by oldterryr

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by Lisa M, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Some of us were blessed to have known Terry Davis both personally and professionally for many years, while some of us only knew him for a matter of weeks. In May of 2008 he lost his battle with cancer. There are no words to adequately express the grief many of us felt for Terry & his family. For many months we read his “Cancer Blogs”. Through the good times and bad, Terry tried to smile and tried to help. He gave his life, his family, and this industry that he loved so much, everything he could, until he could give no more.

I hope that in some small way, by putting the photos that Terry had on his website, here on Taxidermy.net, he will continue to teach, inspire, and watch over all of us. His beloved wife, Maggie, has given her blessing to this project.

These are the exact pictures Terry had on his website. ;)

Enjoy, and God bless. L

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lisa, that is just the nicest thing! Thank you so much for putting them up. After Terry died, I went to go visit his website and I have to admit I was sad to see it was gone... although I understand, but I'm very sure Terry would have wanted you to post up the info and pictures like you have done, he was always so involved in helping out beginners! He was a great guy, always willing to share lots of info and made tutorials for us about eyes and altering an open mouth form and all that good stuff long before there was even a tutorials section. A smart and kind fella, that's what he was!!

3. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

What Allistair said ;) :)

4. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Yes ma'am...he was the best of the best. ;) When he passed, I went to the site right away & copied everything I could get my mitts on. I didn't know if Maggie & the Davis family would allow the information to be posted here...but I knew I didn't want to lose the lessons for my own education. There are things I would do differently, but we all know there are 100's of ways to skin a cat. ;)

Thank you Maggie...for sharing Terry with us...thank you very much. L

5. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

cool I asked ken if he could lump them into one catagory to make the eaiser to find.

6. JerryH

JerryH New Member

Strange that this has come up. The other day I was looking at some old threads and saw a post by Terry and his smiling face in his avatar. It made me kind of sad.
    Thanks Lisa for posting the picks. You get 100 atta girls points sunshine