1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ken's new Karma

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by David Patton, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Ken,
    I love the new Karma format! Another big thanks from the peanut gallery! ;D :)

2. B KENNEDY

B KENNEDY “THE YOUNG GUN”

OHIO
    I like the new karma set up a lot better. I guess it is not as offensive. It makes me feel all worm and fuzzy inside. LOL

All joking aside I like the new set up Ken.

3. WABBIT

WABBIT Guest

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(").....
    Mr. Kennedy, you MUST have been hanging out with those two she wolves lurking on this site. Done caught the worms from em I see :eek:. You get worms from them, fuzzy from me! If your looking for a good natural antihelimatic, try a tea of black walnut hulls.........its also makes a good dye for WOLF TRAPS!

4. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

:::kicks dirt on wolf trap, turns around to trail cam and poses for Wabbit:::

Better luck next time Fuzzy! BTW, I don't have worms, I have fleas... I'll be happy to share if you are short.

5. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Does what every good Alpha Female does, pees on the trap.

Wolfie

6. longbow

longbow Guest

Dangit I just figured out yesterday how to do this Karma thingy, Had myself a drive by and got everybodies applause in place and found I had forgotten Bill, Came back on to do it and pow the whole thing disappeared. What do I have to do now to Karmalize????

7. Longbow, just click on the add 1 button and you will have karmalyzed the person ( a new word from Uncle Glen).

I have one additional suggestion to make on the karma deal. Why not do away with the negative count all together and have zero as the lowest you can go. I mean, if someone has nothing to begin with, then you shouldn't be able to take away from it either. That person just would stay on zero. Just a suggestion. :)

8. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

The story of my life, Piggy. :( :( :(

9. wabbit

wabbit Guest

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(").....
    longbow, superpig, EJ I don't know about being Karmalized, but you're directly under that pack of urinary incontinent wild canids, you are apt to be peed on, I know I was. :'(

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    tis better to be pissed off than pissed on

10. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Am I blind???????? . LOL LOL I dont see the the add 1 button

11. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

Galen,

You have only made 7 posts so far. You won't see the buttons (or be able to cast Karma votes) until you have made 10 posts.

12. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Wabbit season could come in early in NC this year? ::)

13. (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(").....
    http://wabbit.ytmnd.com/

14. kevin scott

kevin scott New Member

I guess that is why i can't see them.

15. Wolfwoman

Hey now, I happen to LIKE my lil ole minus sign!

Rabbit season is year round here in Alaska!

Wolfie

16. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Rabbit season is year round in Texas too... what a nifty co-winky-dink. Looks like us Wolves are hunting legally!

I'm still at negative 4... At this point I'm 6 ft under and shall never escape, LOL.

Wolf...

17. Karmalization for Wolf, Wolfwoman, EJ, Uncle Glen, CT, James Parrish, Evelyn (Piggy), and Cecil. Just doing my part for world happiness!

18. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Thank you Ken
    Galen :)

19. Wolf

Wolf AHOOoooooo!

Egads! I'm positive 1... when did that happen?

(sniffles and stands up to mic) I would like to thank all my friends for this moment, my family, even my annoying brothers....
    (an hour later, everyone in the room is snoring, tearing at the eyes she continues to speak)
    It's really an honor... Thank you... Thank you so much for this...
    (gets dragged of stage by stage hand)

Later,
    Wolf

20. Wolfwoman

Hehe there are those out there that REALLY love me, my karma just went from -5 to -6, I'm gonna win this race if I have to snarl and bite everyone!!!!

Wolfie