1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hey Perry, how is this?? LOL 4 foot Eastern diamondback

Discussion in 'Reptile Taxidermy' started by wetnwild, Jan 21, 2009.

1. here is a eastern about 4 feet long with custom mouth cast, fang sheeths, but NOT PAINTED YET. Just wanted to show sheeths and mouth details. Is this OK?

2. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Looks OK, but you cheated by not sculpting all the mouth interior by hand like a "true" artist would. ::) ;D You gotta get away form the "snap together" stuff Tom! By the way, I'll take you up on one of those mouth piece cast so I can save time not hand sculpting it all. I never said I was an artist. ;D :D :D

3. Well then why to you call yourself Perry Van-gough? LOL

4. To all those concerned, Perry and i are good friends and just kidding around. Are stabs at each other are just having fun.

5. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Yes that is true what Tom said. I PM'd him today and said I thought everyone was sitting on the sidelines waiting for us to but heads, but it ain't gonna happen other than in a fun way. By the way Tom, the more I look at that snake the more I think it sucks! ;D :D :D

6. Barry

Barry New Member

Tom If most people that read this Couldn't Figure That Out They simply have no Since Of Humor You two Guy's Make My evening I can't wait to get home and read the replies . I wish I Had more time to devote to taxidermy Than I do But I don't. HVAC work keeps me busy only have a few Hours a weekend to devote to Taxidermy Anyway Have Fun and Keep things Lively Sometimes people get way too!serious on here!

7. Perry you suck!!

8. LRB

LRB Member

Tom......
    That is a great mount !!!.... ;D ;D

ML...

9. Great Job!!!! Very Impressive, Post it when its finished