1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ahhhhh...that new forum smell....

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Gina, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Gina

Gina New Member

[size=10pt]Its so wonderful, I may just cry myself to sleep....

LOL

Two Thumbs WAY WAY UP!!!
    [/size]

2. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

It's about time you got here!

I had been wanting to see a picture of you. God! :eek: I hope that ain't it!

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Me too, Gina. The smell is sorta ripe for us "computer illiterates" and I'm crying myself to sleep thinking that for the sake of seeing people's ugly mounts I can't tell Cecil instantly how dumb he is.

Now an honest question. When any of you post a picture of your prized and proud work, do you want it critiqued or are you looking to have roses blown?

4. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Now you know why I put your picture up George! "Critique away". ;D

Most picture sites I've been on the people are looking for those roses you spoke of. I'll just waite and pay my $20 to $25 and get a score sheet with my critique. But then again- "Thats just me". 8)

5. Gina

Gina New Member

LOL No thats not me EJ, thank HEAVENS!! ;D But I would say its a pretty good likeness of me in the morning after doing a mount that takes up to 2am!! LOL :p When I get a good pic of me, I will post it....I might have to go to a beauty salon first though!! lol

6. Gina

Gina New Member

Ok, you want a picture?? here is one of me from last year (?)

7. Gina

Gina New Member

Dont ask for more....thats all you get....LOL

8. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

I'm so glad the forum finally got upgraded...it's so much nicer

9. Gina

Gina New Member

Welcome Nina!! Nice to see you over here....isnt it nice now?? A bit slow, but gee!! We get to see everyones beautiful shining face (LMARO)...... ;D

10. Michael

Michael New Member

i will second what you all say this is nice.

11. Gina

Gina New Member

I second that nancy!! LOL

12. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

lol nancy. I'm gonna have to try logging on at like 3 o clock in the morning, when not too many people are on....then it might be quicker

but until the thrill of the new forum gets old, it will probably continue to be very slow....lol

but still, great forum ;)

13. Gina,
    Gosh...great dew...great shade...and the ear rings...SEXYYYY!!!...I love ya babe!

14. crankin

crankin New Member

WI
    hey nina......its not much faster at 3am either..lol..im startin to like this new setup thou

15. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

George is that your mount? Oh sorry that's you isn't it? ;D

So you think just because someone posts a pic of their mount(s) they want roses blow up their ***? Now George play nice!

16. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Wha hooooo! A little skin there! ;D

17. Gina

Gina New Member

Glad you like the do.....I got the Raybans on discount!! :D LMAO : ;D....Thank you NINA, with a face like that, i need all the love I can get!! :-[

18. Gina

Gina New Member

WOW :eek: We are REALLY moving now!! I think I got whiplash there for a second!! great job ken!! :-*

19. jcompton

jcompton “One of these days Alice. Pow!Right in the kisser"

Hey where did that picture go??!!?