1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

training in michigan

Discussion in 'Training' started by Xtreme Skull Cleaning, Jan 30, 2009.

1. does any one have class in michigan

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Wildside has no class.

3. sent you a pm. Just for the record I thought it was Mr.T that had no class. HaHa!

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I got a class for you Curtis! LOL And I'll put you at the front of it! ;D

5. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

I second that! Really most of us don't have class.
    I think that's a threat, Curtis.

6. rbenson

rbenson New Member

I do Whitetail workshops and I'm only about an hour or so drive from you. Some of the guys on here know me. Pm me if you want more info.
    Rob Benson

7. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I may not have class, you are right. But the father/son team of Mr. T and Nib need to learn a lesson. That is if you can teach an old dog new tricks.

First off- Join the Michigan Taxidermist assoc. Then you can be treated like the rest of us. Here you will find the people willing to teach you. The show in March will have many great seminars for a low price.

I will vouch for Rob. Great guy and he does have class. I am hoping to go spend a day with him myself.

8. nibjones

Teach away!

9. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I think you could learn a better lesson from trashfish at the Friday night gathering at the show.

10. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I think there are a pile of guys that night that are examples of why alcohol should be metered and restricted.

11. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

All is good in moderation. Or the modern nation.

12. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

I don't know of any class but you a few people do one on one day and week end classes / seminars. MTA is a very good place to start, along with the show in Mark. If you go to the show all you need to do is ask some of the members and they will direct you to the people that will help you out.
    Ralph

13. nibjones

Ralph, That show is in March, not in Mark.

14. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Just had some whitetail training in Hamilton, MI during our Purrple Heart mounting day.

15. Trashfish

Trashfish It's not easy being me!!

T, this year the GANG will be on our best behavior.

What ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. nibjones

I am sure you will, Terry

17. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Terry always gives his best. And I think Bear Creek home brew is some of his best. I sure hope he gives me some of his best.

18. Your at the end of a long list Wildside,

I second the joining the MTA and attending the seminars and meeting other members to get direction.

But if you can't tolerate pain, DON'T JOIN, most that join, including myself, ask someone to beat them because they were too stupid to join a long time ago.

Don't ask Mr. T. he would whoop on you just for trying to have fun there.

19. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Not true, Dawn said I was a softy, at least around the middle.

20. nibjones

Mr.T. is prickish, he is not a softy