1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Second 2 Nature

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Hoosiertaxman, Jan 31, 2009.

1. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Im curious.. If D Chase retired, and someone else has it now.. Why is the email still [email protected], and also the website is danchase.. Is the name actually dan chase so they kept it when they took over?
    They have a TON of forms in poses Ive never seen before.. If the foam is as good as research and Mckenzie I might consider giving them another try, but Im real leary since one of the first forms I ordered was a fox from them and it was horrible AND they over charged my credit card and never refunded it.

2. Tenbears

Tenbears Member

Michelle B. I consider Dan and Lilly Friends too. What I wrote 8 years ago I still Believe today. This was taken from the old forum

Don't care

This response submitted by tenbears on 2/11/01. ( ) 205.188.208.137

Well Folks It is easy to slam someone for making a mistake, but Not every mistake should be held aginst someone forever. Don't get me wrong I am not defending the actions of copping others art. However I do that mistakes can be learned from. and that a mistake does not cancel out the good things someone has done, I have used and still use products from the company in question, They have treated me good for over 30 years. and given me prompt professional service. Now I will Tell you the reason I have chosen to stick buy them. I am a disabled veteran, When I needed to change my profession, and decided to make my hobby of Taxidermy my profession, Because I was no longer able to do my chosen Trade the V.A. Informed me that they would only cover 60% of the cost of a school, I had been talking to Dan & lilly Chase, about attending their school, when I told them The V.A. would Only pay 60%. they aggreed to give me the corse for that ammount. I atended the corse at Their La. facility. I consider them Both Friends, and always will. Right or wrong I cannot abbandon friends because they make a mistake. every one wants to point out the mistake, And condem and penalize them for it. but somehow I do not think I am the only person Dan & Lilly helped. They told me back then They were helping me because I was A vet. But I always felt they did it because they are simlply good people.

3. Dan and Lily have done great things for this industry by opening many doors for people. Don't wallow in vomit move on I will bet my reputation on Jeff Martin doing things right with the company and I will continue to do business with them and have since D C opened many years ago I consider them very close personal friends. We are in the customer pleasing business and I will continue pleasing my customers by giving them what they want they pay my salary and keep my doors open and if you have any problems call them and I can assure you it will be taken care of.My prayers go out to Jeff and his staff for the great job they do now and in the future.Sam Cook