1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

what does the word (sweep) mean in the taxidermy mags.

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by rock hunter, Feb 3, 2009.

  1. I have been going through Mack Mag and they use the word sweep on a lot on their forms. Ie, upright sweep, aggressive sweep, sweep head up. I called Mack, they told me it was just a turn of the head, I am looking for a unique mount for my speed goat.
  2. Well it looks like they answerd your question!!! Josh

  3. ryan9289

    ryan9289 New Member

    i think its more of a turn of the neck not the head.