1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Can we be removed from a thread?

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by mdupertuis, Feb 7, 2009.

1. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

When I log on I like to hit "show replies to your posts". I made the mistake of getting in on a couple threads like Word Association Game, What music are you listening to, and now Worlds Biggest Buck to name a few. Now I have to look at them every time I log on, but have lost interest MONTHS ago. Is there a way to rmove our posts so it doesn't show up any more in the Show replies" section. It may seem petty, but the word association and music threads have been going since May 08, and I continually have to open them to clear them................

2. once you've gone thru your new posts. Click "Mark as read" and they will dissapear until someone posts again.

3. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

That's the problem, the posting has gone on for almost a year. LOL!

4. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

I hope there is a solution to this too Marty.

5. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

OK, I think I got a PM with the answer and it seemed to word. I went through every page of the thread and deleted all my posts......maybe it will go away now. LOL!

Try it Bill. I KNEW I wasn't the only one sick of it.

6. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

I just did it to 3 of them have to see if they come back up. I hope that works there are 2 more I want to zap. Thanks Marty.