1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Heavy Cape Fleshing Table slider

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Freespirit, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Material's needed
    for this table I used 3/4 inch form ply plywood cut to 53L X33W FOR TOP
    next I used strip of form ply to make my run way guides screwed these on don't go throw top with screws
    then I have fridge and stove wheel for my table top to ride on free wheeling

2. next I added 4 caster wheels 2 in the back and to in the front so table can run back and forth smoothly
    that is the original table before modified

I also screwed some 2inch x 4 inch angle galvanized metal,to stop all the fleshing material falling in the back of the slide top

3. last picture
    this table goes from side to side freely 8 inches ether way
    made stoppers under table to stop from going futher and put a stove pipe bolt threw the two tables to make it stationary
    this table sure helps on the BACK when your doing the big stuff

Wayne
    ps if I for got anything will explain

4. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Im just a beginner,fleshed maybe 12 capes, I would have had to flesh 2000 more to come up with that idea!! Thanks that is a great idea!!!

5. hunterray2002

hunterray2002 http://www.finandfoto.com

I use a computer table keyboard slideout . I have the brackets mounted to the under side of my fleshing table. directly infrount of my Benchgrinder. It holds the hides while I flesh. Then I slide it back under when finished. it rides on tracks and has roller wheels as well. This is deffenetly a great idea.