1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Badger that is to big-mounted badger pics added

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by MHTaxidermy, Feb 11, 2009.

1. MHTaxidermy

MHTaxidermy (307) 640-2602

Re: Badger that is to big

more, with some pop cans added for size reference. He is 37 inches nose to end of tail, and 26 1/2 inches around.

2. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Very nice alter job! I think your getting the hang of it. I told you it wouldn't be hard ;). As for the mount, it's not terrible, but could use some help. But then again you didn't ask for a critique, LOL.

3. yes he did ;)

4. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Taxidermy words to live by "It's just F....ing foam, make it do whatever the F.... you want".

Mike

5. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

Doylestudio ...EXACTLY! haha made me laugh too

6. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

That's funny

7. MHTaxidermy

MHTaxidermy (307) 640-2602

I did ask for critique,

:)

What do you see that should be different? He is still slightly wet so if there is anything major I might be able to change it.

8. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Dang, you got me there! :D

Well, I think that it looks good, but the eyes are sunk to far in and the skin on the bottom of his neck and chest is lumpy. I don't know if you want to wet these areas and fix them, but in my opinion it would look a lot better. Just my 2 cents. Daniel.

9. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

Look at the semitry. If you draw a line from the corner of the eyes and draw a line from the tip of the ears you will find the Rt ear is hight then the Lt in relation to the eyes. Also the Rt nostril is bigger then the Lt.
    Ralph